Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC problem

So I come back after 10 months absent, my game updated, and I just loaded the mods, Everything seemed to work fine. I played for about a sim week and all of a sudden, my sim couldn't use the grill anymore, and she only had 3 options on the computer. On both the lot with the grill and the computer I got a pop up from MCCC saying there was some error, most likely caused by having to old mods. So I went and updated the MCCC and the whoohoo from that place, but it didn't help. And why would it work for a sim week and THEN cause problems. I had used both the grill and the computer without problems, not leaving the game.

Anyone had a similar problems and how do I fix it?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    So I come back after 10 months absent, my game updated, and I just loaded the mods, Everything seemed to work fine. I played for about a sim week and all of a sudden, my sim couldn't use the grill anymore, and she only had 3 options on the computer. On both the lot with the grill and the computer I got a pop up from MCCC saying there was some error, most likely caused by having to old mods. So I went and updated the MCCC and the whoohoo from that place, but it didn't help. And why would it work for a sim week and THEN cause problems. I had used both the grill and the computer without problems, not leaving the game.

Anyone had a similar problems and how do I fix it?

I would suggest posting your LE on MCCC's discord, they can interpret it for you: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa