September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

Does anybody know where I can find this eye mask CC please :(

tumblr_inline_p48m1qGtsZ1v2ufwy_250.jpg
oie_3052622KmCWMAJE%20(1).gif <- ṃεoώs ♥

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,402 Member
    edited August 3
    Is this in your game and you are looking for the name of the .package file? The best way to find that information is to make a sim wearing the eye mask and save it to your gallery. Then use The Sims 4 Tray Importer to view the CC. The importer has both a PC and a MAC version.
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 879 Member
    edited August 4
    @Bananas_45 no its not in my game I want to download it, I was wondering if anybody knew the name or had a link :)
    I backtracked the picture and it seems as though Jee uses Praline Sims eyes on the majority of her Sims. I can't see the eye colors very well, so the most help I can give is to send you to Praline.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I backtracked the picture and it seems as though Jee uses Praline Sims eyes on the majority of her Sims. I can't see the eye colors very well, so the most help I can give is to send you to Praline.

thank you @Bananas_45 ! Ive messaged Jee to see if they can remember what its called ..tbh i don't even know if its that good! but I want to try haha!
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

thank you @Bananas_45 ! Ive messaged Jee to see if they can remember what its called ..tbh i don't even know if its that good! but I want to try haha!

Good luck!

This was the first link she had when I searched her site for eyes, again, I have trouble seeing the colors but, I think it might be close:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-eyecolors/title/zelos-eyes-n141/id/1387847/
  • t3k9in3t3k9in3 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Princess_07x said:
    > (Image)

hey!! just wanted to let you know that the CC creator is crybabysims. I can't post links right now but if you go to thesimsresource, search "crybabies" and her eye masks will show up (:
    t3k9in3 wrote: »
    > @Princess_07x said:
    > (Image)

hey!! just wanted to let you know that the CC creator is crybabysims. I can't post links right now but if you go to thesimsresource, search "crybabies" and her eye masks will show up (:

Thankyou so much t3k9in3 :)