Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anybody know where I can find this eye mask CC please :(

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited August 2019
    Is this in your game and you are looking for the name of the .package file? The best way to find that information is to make a sim wearing the eye mask and save it to your gallery. Then use The Sims 4 Tray Importer to view the CC. The importer has both a PC and a MAC version.
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Bananas_45 no its not in my game I want to download it, I was wondering if anybody knew the name or had a link :)
    I backtracked the picture and it seems as though Jee uses Praline Sims eyes on the majority of her Sims. I can't see the eye colors very well, so the most help I can give is to send you to Praline.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I backtracked the picture and it seems as though Jee uses Praline Sims eyes on the majority of her Sims. I can't see the eye colors very well, so the most help I can give is to send you to Praline.

thank you @Bananas_45 ! Ive messaged Jee to see if they can remember what its called ..tbh i don't even know if its that good! but I want to try haha!
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

thank you @Bananas_45 ! Ive messaged Jee to see if they can remember what its called ..tbh i don't even know if its that good! but I want to try haha!

Good luck!

This was the first link she had when I searched her site for eyes, again, I have trouble seeing the colors but, I think it might be close:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-eyecolors/title/zelos-eyes-n141/id/1387847/
  • t3k9in3t3k9in3 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Princess_07x said:
    > (Image)

hey!! just wanted to let you know that the CC creator is crybabysims. I can't post links right now but if you go to thesimsresource, search "crybabies" and her eye masks will show up (:
    t3k9in3 wrote: »
    > @Princess_07x said:
    > (Image)

hey!! just wanted to let you know that the CC creator is crybabysims. I can't post links right now but if you go to thesimsresource, search "crybabies" and her eye masks will show up (:

Thankyou so much t3k9in3 :)