Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the point???

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    And just when you think it is over when chilling in the temple….i opened a chest after completing the temple….and now i am stuck with a random townie harassing me with those extremely annoying Phone calls because apparantly opening a chest you can end up with an unwanted new friend...yup just by opening a treasure chest the game can ALSO shove those useless trash randoms down your throat! and to make matters worse! it's a freaking PAPARAZZI!!!! i swear...i hate it how the game just never stops forcing you to put up with those random sims even tho i try everything in my power to keep them out of my sim's lives, especially the paparazzi since i boycot them both in game and in real life >.< i beg you modders :( please!! create a mod that forbids the game from shoving those random generated vermin down my throat!! please!!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    And just when you think it is over when chilling in the temple….i opened a chest after completing the temple….and now i am stuck with a random townie harassing me with those extremely annoying Phone calls because apparantly opening a chest you can end up with an unwanted new friend...yup just by opening a treasure chest the game can ALSO shove those useless trash randoms down your throat! and to make matters worse! it's a freaking PAPARAZZI!!!! i swear...i hate it how the game just never stops forcing you to put up with those random sims even tho i try everything in my power to keep them out of my sim's lives, especially the paparazzi since i boycot them both in game and in real life >.< i beg you modders :( please!! create a mod that forbids the game from shoving those random generated vermin down my throat!! please!!

With MCCC you can set it to import Sims from your Library, so you just have to make sure to have enough Sims to fill the assorted NPC jobs. And if you end up with random friends, you can also use MCCC to have the unwanted folks forget your Sim. (Works great for getting rid of the random "romantic interests" you don't want -- I was playing the Eclectic Arts household (from Strangerville) and the blond girl had a romantic interest with Vlad. Uh, no...just no. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    With MCCC you can set it to import Sims from your Library, so you just have to make sure to have enough Sims to fill the assorted NPC jobs. And if you end up with random friends, you can also use MCCC to have the unwanted folks forget your Sim. (Works great for getting rid of the random "romantic interests" you don't want -- I was playing the Eclectic Arts household (from Strangerville) and the blond girl had a romantic interest with Vlad. Uh, no...just no. :o

yeah..starting to understand why everyone is saying MCCC is a must-have for this game... and tbh i'd pick Vlad any day of the week over Genji Ghomari the old decrepit pear -.- the standard stalker (it's not always named not Always Genji ofc but it's Always those really REALLY hideous elder males stalking my females..and i call them IT on purpose..because those things are anything but human...).

i was hoping to play this game without mods to avoid as many glitches as possible (an EA game without glitches is as rare as a unicorn irl i know but you get the idea).. but the random generated filth is becoming way too dominant and way too obnoxious and it has to stop! so if mods help to end the dominance of the pearshaped freaks i'll have no choice i suppose…