Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pack's features do you use most often, if any?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I use these the most often:

Romantic Garden - I love the colorful plants and use them pretty much every save.
    Vintage Glamor- Mid-century modern and art deco are two of my favorite design styles so I use the deco stuff from this pack a lot.
    Get Famous- Del Sol Valley is beautiful. I think it might be my favorite world if it just had more lots.
    City Living- Something about the world of San Myshuno hits the right notes for me. I love the festivals, the apartments, the court yards, the sims that live there...Even if my sims live in Del Sol Valley, they visit the city nearly every day. I can't stay away.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    I use seasons for the calendar/planned events, I use clubs a lot, and I use parenthood usually. I've had dine out for months now and I've never run a restaurant. I also purchased Jungle Adventure and Strangerville in the last sale and have yet to visit either world. So maybe after I give those a shot, I'll incorporate them more into my game.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I have each of my played Sims/households focus around one theme (sport and tourism, food and restaurants, science and space etc) so every pack is essential to at least one of them. Most globally and extensively I use features from Get Together (club system and nightlife), Seasons (holidays and calendar). Bowling, Movies and Spa are somehow the least used packs in my game. I have the venues placed but rarely visit.