Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens are invading Sulani!

graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,332 Member
as if they're aren't annoying enough everywhere i go

QVBCYJP.jpg

everywhere i go in sulani their are tons of them there..i even avoided going to the bar because they're too many of them there..
this is real immersion breaking to me, why aliens are flooding in a dam island?

qBXQsP8.jpg

in same places they're even more than actual sims or natives of sulani
some even came to my party unvited and i COULDN'T TELL HIM TO LEAVE!

dBLXcYv.jpg

there's no way of ignoring them, they're giving me headache and i paid money to enjoy my game not getting instantly annoyed..

such an annoyance EA i dont understand why you just dont give us the option to DISABLE THEM??!

Post edited by graventhe on

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2019
    Very weird and I barely see aliens at all unless it's a bar night in the game which I never go to on those days. :# Thought they nerfed alien sightings a long time ago thus I've never seen one.

Clocked in over ten hours this far haven't see aliens I did have Lilith knockin on my door in Sulani though at night.

I'd go ahead and delete them. I think Mcc can disable aliens completely or you can just humanize all of them.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    I hardly have any Aliens in my game. Why not just go into sim management and delete them? If you have no interest in them, get rid of them.
  • Options
    AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    Exactly what happened in my game as well! I don't mind aliens as long as they use disguises though, I wish they did use them more often than not...
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This is funny because I'm having the same problem, but because I went to an alien bar night once.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    sophlesimmersophlesimmer Posts: 19 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > This is funny because I'm having the same problem, but because I went to an alien bar night once.

I went to alien bar night before and i-
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    How weird. I have 6 alien characters and I still barely see aliens out and about. MCCC can humanize them all though.
  • Options
    TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    I haven’t seen any yet.
  • Options
    Mendota wrote: »
    I hardly have any Aliens in my game. Why not just go into sim management and delete them? If you have no interest in them, get rid of them.

They aren't even there in household management, not in sulani nor in "not currently in the worlds"
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    This is funny because I'm having the same problem, but because I went to an alien bar night once.

I went to the bar too and I didnt know it was alien night..is this gonna be like supernatural in sims 3 where you save on full moon and zombies wont stop spawning?! I hope not!
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Very weird and I barely see aliens at all unless it's a bar night in the game which I never go to on those days. :# Thought they nerfed alien sightings a long time ago thus I've never seen one.

Clocked in over ten hours this far haven't see aliens I did have Lilith knockin on my door in Sulani though at night.

I'd go ahead and delete them. I think Mcc can disable aliens completely or you can just humanize all of them.

How can I humanize them? I dont have mccc, I don't feel safe using script mods as they generate last exception errors and I'm afraid to make my save game bloat and buggy but if theres no any other solution I guess I'll try it? Then delete the mod..
    We shouldn't rely on mods just for a little option like this
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yep, alien night causes the game to generate aliens in bulk, then it doesn't know what to do with these newly created NPCs so they just show up everywhere (the same is currently happening in my save, but with ghosts). Your best bet is to just delete them, though it'd be best not to attend another alien night lest it happen again.

EDIT: I missed that they weren't in household management, oops.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    graventhe wrote: »
    Mendota wrote: »

They aren't even there in household management, not in sulani nor in "not currently in the worlds"

Same here! I wanted to delete them but nope. Not even there :o WTH.....

Now I miss the shift click delete from TS3 ahahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,945 Member
    I got to scold one for littering. Then I went to the bar and it was alien night so the alien had a reason for being in Sulani.
  • Options
    I got to scold one for littering. Then I went to the bar and it was alien night so the alien had a reason for being in Sulani.

One of them stole my jet ski! :(
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    LadyKyn wrote: »

How can I humanize them? I dont have mccc, I don't feel safe using script mods as they generate last exception errors and I'm afraid to make my save game bloat and buggy but if theres no any other solution I guess I'll try it? Then delete the mod..
    We shouldn't rely on mods just for a little option like this
    It doesn't work like that. If mccc is the only mod you have you likely won't get last exceptions and if you do, it's probably the Sims 4 itself causing them but mccc is just telling you they are there.
    And mods only work while you have them. You can humanize the aliens but after deleting the mod they will be aliens again
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Same thing is happening in my game -- I use MC Commander to force them all into human form.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Maybe they are in household management, but disguised so you don't recognize them ? Not sure if it happens without MCC.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    This is an act of war between aliens and mermaids.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Aliens don't even have a sun on their home planet, it's all eternal night. And then we have people like you trying to shame them for wanting to get a bit of sun and beach activities.... smh heartless.

On a serious note, did this occur because of a bar night? Aliens are supposed to be SUPER rare unless you seek them out, just like mermaids.

The bar night however tends to make them spawn everywhere. I know this isn't ideal, but download MC command center and you have two choices. You can either disable alien bar night, or force them to hide in their disguises so at least it's not immersion breaking.

You might even be able to disable them completely through MC , not sure.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

One of them stole my jet ski! :(

I hope you got it back.
  • Options
    CAF84CAF84 Posts: 113 Member
    Same here. Every time my sim went to the bar (and a bar I created), it was full of aliens. It was very immersion breaking for me too. I don’t like any of the other life forms or occults in the sims series as I’m just not interested in any of that and prefer to play with more realism, so seeing them everywhere is just annoying.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I’m seeing that a lot too. It’s ridiculous
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm seeing a lot of aliens too! There was one swimming in the ocean.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I want some.😞 I have not seen any and I like aliens.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    Don't ever go to Alien night lol. I went once in San Myshuno and saw aliens all over the city for about a week in Sims time.