Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How eerie...what do you guys think?

So this map posted in 2016, by NoirSims and it shows an Island Themed world map.

This map has 14 lots, just like Sulani (which is weird because most world maps at that point were much bigger).
The map details themselves have some parts that look like they've been taken out of Sulani.

But also, this was well before Jungle Adventure, and yet it has the ? we've seen on Jungle Adventure's map.

se5FEp3.jpg

I just found it kind of weird how close this was to not only Island Living but Jungle Adventure as well, and this was from 2016!

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Interesting....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    paleplantpaleplant Posts: 17 Member
    I like the cave lots on the right side of the island.
    EA ID: Angelictrait
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    His maps are amazing and I can’t wait to see the Fanart map he does for Sulani 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    TBH, I like the real Sulani map more, if only because half of the lots there are oceanfront, and because it's comprised of several islands. And it has a lot of interesting features like the volcano and cave. Plus I like the color palette more; this one's a bit muted for a tropical island

This one looks amazing too, though :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    The "?" you're referring to is similar to the secret islands in Island Paradise from Sims 3. They were hidden from the map view, but
    it would be revealed once you swam nearby.