Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of relationship do you plan to have with Nalani?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    I don't know if I really play with her, probably ignore her.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    My sim might befriend her or just ignore her. I dont usually interact with the premades unless they're interesting like the Goths and Pancakes.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I am gonna make a new save for Sulani (well and in my existing save my Sims will use it as a tropical getaway) and my Sim in the new save is gonna be a female mermaid who befriends her.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Im going to play the premades, but I dont know about her. I guess I will see if I like her once I play :)

I have a save just where I play premades. I'll probably play her in that just to go through the mermaid life state.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I want to play her.
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    In my game, shes gonna be deleted. I get rid of all pre-mades.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Nalani is absolutely adorable and she'll be the spouse to one of my legacy heirs at some point. But, I'll be buying Realm of Magic before I get Island Living, so Nalani is gonna have to wait a few generations.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    She's a premade & I don't play those, so she'll be evicted & I'll look forward to her serving my sims food the Spice Festival.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    What I'd like to know is why Nalani doesn't appear in the Manage Households menu? She's not even in the Not In World category. Is she hidden?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    What I'd like to know is why Nalani doesn't appear in the Manage Households menu? She's not even in the Not In World category. Is she hidden?

Since she's a mermaid, she'll only show up if you're playing as a mermaid. Same thing with normal sims. If you only play with those, mermaids will be scarce. The devs did that on purpose, I guess to not break immersion if you just want regular sims.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »

Since she's a mermaid, she'll only show up if you're playing as a mermaid. Same thing with normal sims. If you only play with those, mermaids will be scarce. The devs did that on purpose, I guess to not break immersion if you just want regular sims.

Good to know then, bc the first household I made for Sulani has a mermaid in it. Guess it's time to lure her out!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Play her and have her be romanced by my main Sim. Who will Woohoo her like crazy.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2019

Good to know then, bc the first household I made for Sulani has a mermaid in it. Guess it's time to lure her out!

Actually, having to be a mermaid in order for her to show up is not true at all. I found her working as a vendor in Mua Pel'Am in the evening and none of my Sims were mermaids. Just keep an eye out for her and she'll turn up. It didn't take long either. As soon as my Sim spawned on the lot, there she was.
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member

Actually that’s not all together true because i don’t play with the occult sims and she showed up at the beach lot my sims were currently visiting as a food vendor and my sim was able to become friends with her. I think she just kind of shows up so you have to look closely for her.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    I have a romantic tragedy planned with her and Billie Jang (she's an adult in my game).
    Something similar to 'The Little Mermaid' but a little more dark.

The original Hans Christian Andersen story (not the Disney version) is actually quite dark.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AtSimmeringSimsAtSimmeringSims Posts: 10 New Member
    Probably be another Best Friend in My Game Saves ^_^ ♥♥♥
  • Options
    aabroadyaabroady Posts: 59 Member
    With my newly made mermaid sim, BFFs. In another save, I might cheat to add her to a household so that I can play her.
    tumblr_inline_pthe8zHeJT1rorsjo_1280.png
    Gallery ID: aabroady
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I’ll probably have a sim marry her when I get the pack.
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    Well I wasn’t planning on it, but my sim, Kai (a popular name choice I’ve noticed), happened to meet her so they have a little bit of a fling going on. I had plans for him to end up with another of my sims, a scientist transferred from Oasis Springs to Sulani to research conservation. Makes it a bit more interesting though because Kai’s family loves Nalani, they are very traditional island natives. They don’t like the scientist so much as she’s not the biggest fan of Sulani. She’s a pretty modern girl who is really struggling without high speed internet. So she ended up adding a little drama anyway, that’s always fun 😂
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    She is beautiful. Probably will try to get her marry one of my sims and start a mermaid (or half-mermaid) legacy. ;)

Cq2xgvk.png
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don't normally play premade but I think I will play her and have her marry Erwin Pries. Since strangerville has been solved he's looking for a new conspiracy and has discovered mermaids. I'll have him eventually find them and fall for Nalani
  • Options
    RainbowIslandRainbowIsland Posts: 20 Member
    My meanish Evil-Genius Sim befriended her by accident. She was the first sim he stumbled over and after a very quick talk and a cancelled yell at her face pop-up I was ready to move on because after all we still had an island to explore.

The mermaid girl strolled of to build a sandcastle and while I was busy looking for plants and spots and whatnot my sim was like sandcastle! great idea! So I let him have his wish, but prompted him to build it with her, might be faster. Shouldnt seem like a relationship build on a castle of sand was build on solid ground, but apparently it is.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    You know what I wanna know? why is she in a hidden household to begin with?
    I get the whole thing about not forcing mermaids onto people, but wouldn't it be easier if she appeared in manage households from the beginning?
    Gallery ID: babysquare