Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of relationship do you plan to have with Nalani?

Will you be her friend, her spouse, her enemy, play as her, or ignore her? I hope one of my Sulani sims can be her new BFF and write a biography about her because I tend to play Bestselling Authors a lot.
Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well my sim will be getting all of the premades pregnant so........ :P
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Spouse and friend.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I wanna play as Nalani! She seems like such a great character!
    a256aFi.gif
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Depends which sims I play as (and I'm planning on playing as a bunch of different sims, I LOVE the chaos >:) ), I shall befriend her, fight her, romance her, I'm like 98% that one of my sims (expressly made for this sole purpose) is going to impregnate her eventually. The possibilities are endless!
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    As the person who is going to delete her from most of their saves, I'll be her worst enemy.

But in the odd save where she remains, I'll probably just ignore her. To be honest she comes across to me as a very generic "island girl" stereotype which is fine, just kind of boring imo
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i will say friend and room mate since in my game she will remain single
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Depends on the save. I already have a story planned where most of the mermaids are going to be evil, and my sim, an investigate journalist (who was born on Sulani but adopted by a family in Newcrest) is going to uncover a plot by the mermaids to kill all the humans. Nalani will probably be apart of said plot.

However, in my main rotational save, I'll probably have a sim marry or befriend her. She seems like she would have nice genetics.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Cupid wrote: »
    As the person who is going to delete her from most of their saves, I'll be her worst enemy.

But in the odd save where she remains, I'll probably just ignore her. To be honest she comes across to me as a very generic "island girl" stereotype which is fine, just kind of boring imo

Just my opinion, but most in-game sims are boring, that's just the consequence of the game they were created for. It's what you do with them that makes them interesting ;)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I have a sim who researches the supernatural and occult. Since he wants to learn about mermaids and she wants to learn about sims, I figure they could become friends and learn from each other. If it blossoms into romance, I'd gladly have them pursue it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I want a human version of her but with different traits (and a slightly slimmer face) so I'll make her human then take her into CAS and create a clone of her. That version is the one I'll keep and she's going to live with her husband and father-in-law who I already have in my library.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't know. I am playing my own sims who are already a couple (they are just dating but both just got a wish to get married), so I will see how the game goes. I am guessing mainly friends.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Whatever she decides. I have no immediate plans to play Nalani or mermaids in general, so it is in her own responsibility to write herself into my story.

My first sim will probably try to get a lot of photos of any mermaid but ignore Nalan in her human state, taking her for just another local.
    While the family I'm going to send afterwards consists of goofballs who might try to steal a scale, throw a fishing rod after her or snag a strand of hair for good luck.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Possibly romance with that actress in Del Sol Valley. The premade with the short hair. I forget her name.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe befriend but I'll probably leave her to the fate of MCC. I usually don't romance townies expect for special circumstances (like Salim Benali and Dirk Dreamer <3<3<3 ).
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    She's the mermaid right? If so, she's getting deleted immediately.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Possibly romance with that actress in Del Sol Valley. The premade with the short hair. I forget her name.

Venessa Jeong?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    GGgkkg wrote: »

Just my opinion, but most in-game sims are boring, that's just the consequence of the game they were created for. It's what you do with them that makes them interesting ;)

I don't see how they are any more boring than any other premades we had before. Nostalgia?

Anyway, im going to create a save to play the premades only. I love playing them.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    She needs a makeover if she stays in my game.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

The design/background of a sim gets me far more interested in them than whatever they do in the game tbh, but maybe that's just me
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Venessa Jeong?

Yes.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    As another trophy in my library. :smirk:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I have a romantic tragedy planned with her and Billie Jang (she's an adult in my game).
    Something similar to 'The Little Mermaid' but a little more dark.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I think she is beautiful. The end of that trailer just looks so magical to me. Love watching her walk into the water while the other girl stops the guy. <3
    I will probably have two games close to each other. One, I play her. The second, perhaps I will play a guy who discovers the Island and her and decides to live minimalist. Live on Coconut room service. :D
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Im going to play the premades, but I dont know about her. I guess I will see if I like her once I play :)
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
    edited June 2019

I don't see how they are any more boring than any other premades we had before. Nostalgia?

Anyway, im going to create a save to play the premades only. I love playing them.

It's debatable (as most things are), but Sims 2 premades were actually pretty interesting, or at least poking through their memories was. Anyone remember the caliente sisters being part alien, and everything going down with Olive Specter and Nervous Subject? Good times, good times.