Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack does ‘Redacted’ refer to?

Comments

• Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I think it's a werewolf, or rather, his selfsim as a werewolf. The hair looks similar and most of the other photos Ninja has posted have been of his selfsim. And I think the werewolf will be part of Realm of Magic. Realm can have that duality of meaning of being an area of land ruled by a monarch or an idea made up of numerous composite parts. I've said in another post that I believe there is absolutely no reason we can not have more than one well-formed lifeform now as the hard work has already been done, particularly in Vampires. We have seen how the power table has already been reused in Get Famous so they clearly have no problem rejigging their previous work to suit a new idea. Two or more life forms, with their own power charts, does not seem to be a stretch and it would give people two of the supernatural sims they have wanted for so long, along with mermaids in Island Living.

And I can't see ordinary sims or mersims being thrilled by coming face to face with a weresim on a lonely beach at night, they could become his supper.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2019
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I know what the word means.

And if you look at the picture, the sim is not naked. There’s dark blur that looks like underwear or swim trunks.

It might indeed have to do with Realm of Magic.

It's not about the sim being naked or not. The sim is blurred out, or 'redacted.' I think it's just a joke. But I don't know; I read some of the comments and you might be right.
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    The Sims 4: Get Naked EP?
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    I think it has something to do with Realm of Magic. They test the game.

I think its either a Werewolf (in those thinking bubbels it looked like that a bit but its blurry)
    Or some Witch curse that made the sim ugly. Like that one fairy spell
    Eitherway its prob occult related I think.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited June 2019
    Realm of Magic doesn’t release until Fall which is around September 23rd. I’m thinking the team might release the pack before then? I remember something about quarters and when they have to release packs once they’re announced in the same quarter, I have no idea just a thought.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Realm of Magic doesn’t release until Fall which is around September 23rd. I’m thinking the team might release the pack before then? I remember something about quarters and when they have to release packs once they’re announced in the same quarter, I have no idea just a thought.

The entire September is Fall for Maxis’ purposes. It can pretty much release anytime in September.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    The Redacted must be the packs that are in the work that have yet to be announced, otherwise he would just call it + Realm Magic or anything like it.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    The Redacted must be the packs that are in the work that have yet to be announced, otherwise he would just call it + Realm Magic or anything like it.

Agreed.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    izecson wrote: »

Yeah, considering he (or was it some other guru) openly mentioned playing with RoM in the RoM speculation thread.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Maybe he just has body hair...which would be awesome.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Does it seem early to be releasing such big hints? Although they do seem to be doing things differently as of late.
  • Options
    EdithV wrote: »
    Does it seem early to be releasing such big hints? Although they do seem to be doing things differently as of late.

'Such big hints'? We have no earthly idea why it's blurred, so it isn't hinting at anything except another pack being in the works.
  • Options

'Such big hints'? We have no earthly idea why it's blurred, so it isn't hinting at anything except another pack being in the works.

I’m saying I don’t think they are releasing big hints, unlike those who believe this indicates werewolves.
  • Options

I’m saying I don’t think they are releasing big hints, unlike those who believe this indicates werewolves.

Yeah, I honestly don't see where they're getting that.
  • Options

I thought it was just the nudist thing? Maybe it’ll be something more but I think it’s best to tame expectations to be on the safe side!
  • Options

I thought it was just the nudist thing? Maybe it’ll be something more but I think it’s best to tame expectations to be on the safe side!

Nudity = werewolves?
  • Options

Nudity = werewolves?

He looked nude to me in the pic, I don’t know where people are getting werewolves. I could be wrong though, tbh I’m not that bothered, it just seems early to me for them to be releasing such info (if they are like people are speculating)
  • Options

Nudity = werewolves?

He looked nude to me in the pic, I don’t know where people are getting werewolves. I could be wrong though, tbh I’m not that bothered, it just seems early to me for them to be releasing such info (if they are like people are speculating)

It's been said that the black bar in the middle of the Sim could be some kind of swim shorts, or the like. It makes sense.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    He's not nude, his plumbob is pixelated too which isn't suppose to. The SimGuru was the one who pixelated the sim. I think he might be either casting a spell or wearing Moschino briefs. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    He's not nude, his plumbob is pixelated too which isn't suppose to. The SimGuru was the one who pixelated the sim. I think he might be either casting a spell or wearing Moschino briefs. :p

It's not Realm of Magic, or Moschino Stuff.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Redacted is « censored » I think. Now the question is what did he censored ? Or maybe it’s just a pun because the sim is naked.
  • Options
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Redacted is « censored » I think. Now the question is what did he censored ? Or maybe it’s just a pun because the sim is naked.

Not naked.
  • Options
    J
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I see! I was wrong then 😂
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

Not naked.

True, the black spot seems to be an underwear.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Maybe he pixelated the plumbob because it shows an occult plumbob...??