Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world would you LOVE to be able to swim in?

Hi Simmers!
So when I found out that the worlds other than Sulani MAY get ocean swimming, I decided to make this poll to encourage SimGurus to make them swimmable! So tell me which you'd want to see the most.

I want our mermaids and fellow sims to swim freely and enjoy their cities to the fullest! Rivers, lakes, seas, oceans, gimmie! My personal favorite is Brindleton Bay, but I want all of them. :smiley:

Which world would you LOVE to be able to swim in? 97 votes

Willow Creek
1%
Tucker003 1 vote
Windenburg
24%
mcruddelanorbretonRavenchCaeoimhinAlbaWaterhousekinot9229DoloresGreyCrownSimsEnkiSchmidtjooxisFreezerBunnyCowplantTomatplanteMagicalZiasuperkyle221IfIdieyoungEvie0602DrakosAmandèleAriaMad2MrSunshine 24 votes
Brindleton Bay
27%
aprilroseKementariMoon_Willowluthienrisingloubylouloualanmichael1AngelluluFroggyKarenCaityTrinaDrago97232rambahadoerXxAirixXTomaTericatitude5joleacoImSandss1mszzangloutredorrinre33Luuciia1 27 votes
Del Sol Valley
1%
PlayerSinger2010 1 vote
San Myshuno
1%
Bagoas77 1 vote
Strangeville
0%
Oasis Springs
2%
Bugginbabs78Jultan3 2 votes
Hidden lots (Sylvan Glade, Forgotten Grotto, and Sixam)
1%
Simmingal 1 vote
ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
41%
icmnfrshalexspoom13FKM100Mariefoxprice83stilljustme2ladygaganightRJEB1Zeldaboy180LadyKynTrashmagicannaliese39cheifeagleeyeTechbiltSigzy05ChadSims2KathykinsbizuktagInternal_ChaosBOYkappowan 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Windenburg
    Prioritized order for me:

1. Windenburg in the countryside lake and on the island beach
    2. Bridleton Bay on the beach
    3. Granite Falls in the lakes
    4. Oasis Springs in the lakes
    5. Myshuno Meadows
    6. Willow Creek in the river
    7. Selvadorada in the river
    8. Forgotten Grotto
    9. Sylvan Glade
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Oops, I clicked Brindleton before I saw the "All of them please" option. :D

So, all of them, please! <3
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Preferably all; but mainly Brindleton Bay as that is one of the worlds my sims live in most and really want to swim in that ocean.
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I wish sims could swim in Brindleton Bay and Granite Falls. It would make sense on the island of Windenburg too but I can live without.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    mostly Brindleton, I love the Cavalier Cove and the Lighthouse - Island.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Windenburg
    All of them would be better, but my priorities are Windenburg (how cool would it be to live in that island and go for a swim?) and Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    Eventually I want all of them updated, but Windenburg and Brindleton Bay is a top priority. After that there’s hidden lots and San Myshuno.
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    Brindleton, Selvadorada (which doesn't seem to be in the poll) and Windenburg in particular, but all of them really.

I'd especially love to be able to jump off the dock in Selvadorada and swim in the river given it's a holiday destination.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Windenburg
    Windeburg. The island is literally made for it <3 Brindleton Bay would be nice too, I just imagine the water is very cold so it would be for "hardy"? people. Sorry, I don't know if that is the right word for it but I guess you understand :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    Brindleton Bay and the island in Windenburg would be my natural first priorities, but I would love for all the worlds to be "swimmable" in the end - even the lake in Forgotten Hollow (imagine it inhabited by evil mermaids). I must admit that I hadn't even thought about the hidden lots, like Forgotten Grotto and Sylvan Glade, but those would be truly awesome.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    All of them would be amazing, but unlikely. The vacation worlds would be ideal though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love the beach on Brindleton Bay, it would be the first world I would like to see ocean swimming implemented in followed by Windenburg (I just don't play there as often anymore). I hope they manage to implement ocean swimming in all world's, it would be a huge game changer in terms of how open the worlds feel:)
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! Moved this over to the Ideas area :smile:
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    The more the better but if I was to choose one (or just a few), it'd be Brindleton and, possibly, the secret areas
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    RavenchRavench Posts: 35 Member
    Windenburg
    All of them, but if I had to choose it would be Windenburg.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I definitely agree with you guys! Brindleton and Windenburg are, so far, the most gorgeous ones to swim in, and if Sims team were to choose which to prioritize I'd go for these two first. However, I'm sorry I forgot to include the Selvadorado and Granite Falls! Those would be amazing too. You know what, ALL would be so amazing to swim in. Itll really make the worlds more interactive and feel closer to us! I want to have mysterious evil Forgotten Hallow mermaids, and strange glowing Forgotten Grotto mermaids, and pink and giggly ones from Sylvan Glades, as well as cold water serious and majestic Brindleton Bay mermaids, and shimmering green Windenburg mermaids. And even as human sims to swim in those worlds would be incredible, just imagine the beaches! They'll be crowded in summer. Lakes, rivers, seas, etc we need swimming
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Hidden lots (Sylvan Glade, Forgotten Grotto, and Sixam)
    Ideally all of them but also if that is impossible my importance order would be:

1.Forgotten Grotto / Because I want to make mermaid grotto
    2. Brindleton Bay / Because it has that sailor vibe and it just seems odd to not sail there?
    3. Windenburg / but only if sea monster stays because I'D REALLY LIKE TO MEET IT WHILE SWIMMING
    4. Granite Falls / I don't even have OR yet but if I ever get it I don't think cottage holiday is complete without swimming in lake
    5. Sylvan Glade/ idk could be sorta romantic

I don't really care for oasis springs and willow creek because those don't really have swimming areas anyways
    and idk about sixam it seems.... kinda creepy since the ''water'' there is odd
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Ideally all of them but also if that is impossible my importance order would be:

1.Forgotten Grotto / Because I want to make mermaid grotto
    2. Brindleton Bay / Because it has that sailor vibe and it just seems odd to not sail there?
    3. Windenburg / but only if sea monster stays because I'D REALLY LIKE TO MEET IT WHILE SWIMMING
    4. Granite Falls / I don't even have OR yet but if I ever get it I don't think cottage holiday is complete without swimming in lake
    5. Sylvan Glade/ idk could be sorta romantic

I don't really care for oasis springs and willow creek because those don't really have swimming areas anyways
    and idk about sixam it seems.... kinda creepy since the ''water'' there is odd

Yes! Love your ideas! I totally agree
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    All of them of couse!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    My real top choice is Granite Falls.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2019
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    Just give me all of them.

Yet, my top worlds I would look forward to swimming in is Bridelton Bay (since they're pretty much at the sores) and Widenburg.

Oasis Springs would be nice considering it's a desert world and being able to swim there would be appreciated by sims. And then more lake activity with Granite Falls which is a good place for aqua jet things. :smiley:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Angellulu wrote: »
    Hi Simmers!
    So when I found out that the worlds other than Sulani MAY get ocean swimming, I decided to make this poll to encourage SimGurus to make them swimmable! So tell me which you'd want to see the most.

I want our mermaids and fellow sims to swim freely and enjoy their cities to the fullest! Rivers, lakes, seas, oceans, gimmie! My personal favorite is Brindleton Bay, but I want all of them. :smiley:

Granite Falls. It's lakes and waterfalls are inviting.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    The vacation worlds too.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    RJEB1RJEB1 Posts: 30 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    Whenever they get a new EP, GP, or SP they usually add some options from all of them to be available in all other worlds (vampires able to go to different worlds, season happen everywhere, creating a business out of any building, traits from other packs being available to everyone, etc etc) so it would be great that when Island Living comes out if they made it possible to swim in any ocean or lake as long as you have island living installed.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    ALL OF THEM PLEASE!
    RJEB1 wrote: »
    Whenever they get a new EP, GP, or SP they usually add some options from all of them to be available in all other worlds (vampires able to go to different worlds, season happen everywhere, creating a business out of any building, traits from other packs being available to everyone, etc etc) so it would be great that when Island Living comes out if they made it possible to swim in any ocean or lake as long as you have island living installed.

Which is why they want to try but converting the water might take more effort than expected so it's easier to just delay it in older worlds and, if they succeed in doing it, patch it into the other worlds later.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.