Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

Comments

• Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2019
    This isn't a mod because it's EA mermaid eyes. Are they still recolorable? If so how do I link those? (So sorry i'm new here :D )
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    This isn't a mod because it's EA mermaid eyes. Are they still recolorable? If so how do I link those? (So sorry i'm new here :D )

yes anything is possible, even if you dont have the eyes.. are you saying they are the eyes from Island Living new Sims 4 expansion?
  • Options
    Yes they are from Island Living.
  • Options
    I want the eyes to be in a pink color, but any other color is greatly appreciated! :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Me again! Lol. The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney was released publically today. The Maeve hair will come out on 7/11 (Slurpee Day!)

im kinda confused here Bananas.. not sure what you are saying anymore...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be confusing I was just letting you know that the Lia hair requested by @sophiablissxo was made public so you could proceed with the recolor of that item.
  • Options
    Me again! Lol. The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney was released publically today. The Maeve hair will come out on 7/11 (Slurpee Day!)

im kinda confused here Bananas.. not sure what you are saying anymore...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be confusing I was just letting you know that the Lia hair requested by @sophiablissxo was made public so you could proceed with the recolor of that item.

yes i see now.. i did not realise he had asked for FOUR different CC on a single request... i dont do that.. i will work on the first hair, upload it, then after he download/post feedback i move to the next one... sorry to be like that but i just cant do 4 things at the same time like that.. confuses this old guy :D
  • Options
    I want the eyes to be in a pink color, but any other color is greatly appreciated! :)

i just download by Island Paradise copy today, i will do a quick tour on the new expansion tonight ;)

im updating my Sim4Studio now and i will do your eyes next

• Options
    Thanks so much! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    https://prnt.sc/o54a0h

Hi! These are one of my favorite mermaid eyes and I was hoping someone could do a recolor! I'm mostly looking for a pink shade but any other shades are also appreciated as well! :)

[img][/img]48111129893_db8f1f04ca_h.jpg06-22-19_9-42-11 PM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

I made this shade and 2 more pinkish/purple and some other colors that i think are nice for mermaids.
    i also made a version for Child/Toddler (both mods are on the zip, extract them to your mod folder)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w2a1x1pxd7f18d7/WizMermaidEyesMoreColors.rar/file

IMPORTANT! - like most eye CC, its on Facial Paint section not on Eye color pallete - this is because we dont want to mess around the genetic system, and also on face paint you can put a lot of colors on 1 CC, and eye color u need 1 cc per color.

• Options
    Omg! I love it! Thank you SO much! :blush:
  • Options
    Omg! I love it! Thank you SO much! :blush:

np; enjoy!
  • Options
    sophiablissxosophiablissxo Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm so sorry, just the first one for now would be awesome thank you
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello,

I absolutely love this sweater from Island Living but am hoping you could do two recolors.

29d7hnr.jpg

First Recolor
    1 - White (#FFFFFF) | 2 - Light Gray | 3 - Dark Gray | 4 - Silver (Zipper)

Second Recolor
    1 - White | 2 - Blue (#95C8D8) | 3 - Blue (#588BAE) | 4 - Silver

If you could make this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JCsS1MS wrote: »
    Hello,

I absolutely love this sweater from Island Living but am hoping you could do two recolors.

29d7hnr.jpg

First Recolor

Second Recolor

Done my friend! ;)

[img][/img]48116087662_0bbc975b1a_b.jpgsample by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

I´ve done the 2 colors your request, plus more 2 as a bonus (1 got a boat pattern, Island 'vibe'):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcut6frbxotqt1p/WizILSweaterExtraColors.package/file

PS- Especular wont show on Sims4Studio, so there will look like better ingame (the ziper will shine a bit like the others)
  • Options
    Oh i'm sorry! i'm not really sure of how it all works either but the naturals

im going to try to make the Dakota one now
  • Options
    The Dakota Hair is Ready; i made extra colors to the original CC instead of a classic recolor because its way more easy, and its Ok because we are not changing his mesh here. So you Remove the old (original CC) and put this one on its place (it contain all the original colors PLUS the pallete you asked for; Naturals, 10 colors with the codes:

01] 705850
    02] 967f77
    03] 653c31
    04] a16d5a
    05] 6f4032
    06] a14d34
    07] b78269
    08] bc9686
    09] bfaca3
    10] d6ccc8

http://www.mediafire.com/file/85iby2m38o11w9n/[AH00B]DakotaHair_ExtraColors.package

Let me know if the colors are like you wanted, then i can do the to others later.
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    10 shades of brown :D
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Has anyone made a island of this counter from Island living yet?

https://prnt.sc/o5q64t
  • Options
    Hello,

29d7hnr.jpg

First Recolor

Second Recolor

Done my friend! ;)

[img][/img]48116087662_0bbc975b1a_b.jpgsample by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

I´ve done the 2 colors your request, plus more 2 as a bonus (1 got a boat pattern, Island 'vibe'):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcut6frbxotqt1p/WizILSweaterExtraColors.package/file

PS- Especular wont show on Sims4Studio, so there will look like better ingame (the ziper will shine a bit like the others)

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello,

29d7hnr.jpg

First Recolor

Second Recolor

Done my friend! ;)

I love it and thought I would share just in case someone else was curious.

157lpqa.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover998Simslover998 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi gustavowizard, could you take the back of Isjao's Deena hair and merge it with the front of Kiara Zurk's Curly Pull back Braids Conversion? I think it would be really pretty
  • Options
    Hi gustavowizard, could you take the back of Isjao's Deena hair and merge it with the front of Kiara Zurk's Curly Pull back Braids Conversion? I think it would be really pretty

hum not sure... i got check if i can legaly do that, no promisses on this one.. btw im not very good with hairs yet.
  • Options
    sophiablissxosophiablissxo Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you so much! Very appreciated
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Very appreciated

np ;)
  • Options
    Simplistic_PandaSimplistic_Panda Posts: 7 New Member
    Are you still taking requests?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top