Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Obsceneboy wrote: »
    Forgive me for asking this in this thread, I'm just not allowed to make my own posts yet, anyway does anyone know of any mods that make painting murals quicker? I just haven't got all day to be painting them, I've kids to feed and teach lol

Hi! This is the CAS (Create A Sim) section of the board. You can find the Mod requests in this section over here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/gameplay-mods
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I clicked on your link @CatsLuvCami just to see if it worked, and the link doesn't work. Just thought I'd be helpful and let you know :blush: It could just be my end, but it won't let me access the link.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    I clicked on your link @CatsLuvCami just to see if it worked, and the link doesn't work. Just thought I'd be helpful and let you know :blush: It could just be my end, but it won't let me access the link.

Thank you for letting me know!!

i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Hi gustavowizard!!

Wondering if you could recolor the Aspen Jumper by Mysterious dane?

Like this or just straight up retro patterns?
    I'm into Maxis Match, so I hope you don't mind making it a tad bit mmy (lol that's weird sorry)

thanks

clcami

THE CORRECT WEBSITE IS i.pinimg.com/564x/3d/b1/a6/3db1a6ae2d5b8e124623476482048192.jpg THE HTTPS MESSED IT UP :)
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    You're so welcome @CatsLuvCami ! Glad I could help and glad it works now! :blush:
  • simicapsimicap Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2019
    i've got few requests/WCIF I figured it's better then making multiple posts more kids/toddler glasses
    more kids/toddler jewelry
    more kids/toddler maxi dresses
    does anyone know were/if you can find more "dyed" hair with more colors either recolor or completely cc mesh what I mean is like that one hair from get together if you want pink tips you have to have blond hair that kinda thing
    and last but certainly not least the thing that pushed me to write this dipped dyed wedding dresses I look for some but I can't find anything
  • pawilliams16pawilliams16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)
    simicap wrote: »
    i've got few requests/WCIF I figured it's better then making multiple posts more kids/toddler glasses
    more kids/toddler jewelry
    more kids/toddler maxi dresses
    does anyone know were/if you can find more "dyed" hair with more colors either recolor or completely cc mesh what I mean is like that one hair from get together if you want pink tips you have to have blond hair that kinda thing
    and last but certainly not least the thing that pushed me to write this dipped dyed wedding dresses I look for some but I can't find anything

Hi! This thread is not for WCIF requests. @gustavowizard makes CC and only accepts one item at a time.
    You may find what you are looking for on one of these websites:
    https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/navigation
    https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/accessories
    http://modthesims.info/d/589680/quot-wedding-dress-set-quot-for-adult-female-with-8-colours.html

or you can make your own WCIF thread with all of your requests.
  • simicapsimicap Posts: 85 Member
    yeah i realized that to late I figured someone could point me in the right direction I probably will make another thread I was just tired but my request to the op was the dipped dyed wedding dress(s)
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey sorry to be weird and jump on this thread, I can’t make one, but I’ve been trying to download beo creations for ages and they just don’t show up in my game? I don’t have this problem with any other creater just beo. Also they aren’t files that give me the option to extract them they are just ones that let you drag them into the mods folder. Does anyone know why this might be?
    EdithV wrote: »
    Hey sorry to be weird and jump on this thread, I can’t make one, but I’ve been trying to download beo creations for ages and they just don’t show up in my game? I don’t have this problem with any other creater just beo. Also they aren’t files that give me the option to extract them they are just ones that let you drag them into the mods folder. Does anyone know why this might be?

Not sure why you are having trouble. Make sure you are using this site and not her Tumblr: http://beocreations.com/clothing_s4.php
    Click on the picture of the item you want
    in the new window choose download
    on the Sims Cloud page click the green download bar
    open your downloads folder and if the file ends with .rar (some do and some don't) you need to extract the .package file
    cut and paste any .package files to your Mods folder
    Yeah I’ve tried turning my files into zip files and they still aren’t in my game, I downloaded them just the same as I download anything else and they won’t show up
    Yeah I’ve tried turning my files into zip files and they still aren’t in my game, I downloaded them just the same as I download anything else and they won’t show up

I am confused. You don't need to turn files into zip files, they already are or are not in that format when you download them from Beo. If they end with .package they go directly in the mods folder. If they end with .rar which some of Beo's downloads do, those files need to be un-zipped to get to the .package file.

Do you have CC enabled in your game?

I don’t normally but I thought I’d try it, they don’t come as a package for me ever, just the kind you are meant to directly drag into the mod folder, but when I do that they don’t show up. Yeah I have cc enabled
    @rosemow can you please help @EdithV with installing cc?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don’t normally but I thought I’d try it, they don’t come as a package for me ever, just the kind you are meant to directly drag into the mod folder, but when I do that they don’t show up. Yeah I have cc enabled

Hello @EdithV
    What is the ending on the file name?,
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @EdithV
    It ends with rar but they are not files that I can extract
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @rosemow can you please help @EdithV with installing cc?

Thank you!
    edited August 2019

Hello @EdithV

Hello
    You need to use another program to unzip rar files. A great free tool that you can use to extract files from rar files is 7ziip https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Hello @EdithV

Hello
    You need to use another program to unzip rar files. A great free tool that you can use to extract files from rar files is 7ziip https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I have been trying to work this but I'm really bad at this stuff and I need help. I have a Windows 8 pro 64 bit computer so which file should I download from which section? Then once it's downloaded how do I use it? Will i still be able to extract my other files successfully or can I use the old system? Could you kind of give me a step by step please, sorry to be a bother but I'm so useless at this stuff

Hello @EdithV

Hello

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I have been trying to work this but I'm really bad at this stuff and I need help. I have a Windows 8 pro 64 bit computer so which file should I download from which section? Then once it's downloaded how do I use it? Will i still be able to extract my other files successfully or can I use the old system? Could you kind of give me a step by step please, sorry to be a bother but I'm so useless at this stuff

Hello
    You can use the second download link in the first section on the page I linked to.
    After downloading the file, double click it to install the program, then follow the directions on screen. Then to unzip the file, right click the rar file that you want to unzip and choose the option that says 7zip. Then choose the option to extract here. This will then extract the files which can be then placed in the mods folder.
  • DanthemanokDanthemanok Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you Make a myo set from lobotomy corp
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    EA Maxis should start making their own Mod Contents in Sims 4 that can stay in the game even when it's upgraded, updated, patches, & NO GLITCHES.

Hello @EdithV

Hello

Hello
    You can use the second download link in the first section on the page I linked to.
    After downloading the file, double click it to install the program, then follow the directions on screen. Then to unzip the file, right click the rar file that you want to unzip and choose the option that says 7zip. Then choose the option to extract here. This will then extract the files which can be then placed in the mods folder.

Thank you so much!! It worked!
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. It's me again. I was wondering if you made maxis match hair and if so if you could possibly make something like this in the original maxis colours? I would also like it to be hat compatible please <3
    These are the references (Take out the <>):
    http<://>www2<.>pictures<.>zimbio<.>com</>gi</>Norman+Reedus+Versace+Fall+2019+Arrivals+T_a4DHVS-Jbl<.>jpg
    https<://>i.pinimg<.>com</>736x</>8a/b6</>09/8ab6092a1947cb19967240d0d0e20e79<.>jpg

I'd really appreciate it if you could create something. I've had to use maxis hair for the last four years because I couldn't find anything decent xD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top