Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear SimGurus, MERMAIDS have no transformation...

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    Well, I’ll be “okay” then. *shrugs* :smile: I won’t bother you anymore, and I’ll just move onto other threads outside of Feedback, thanks.

You have every right to like something if you do whether or not someone else does. I see this in the MMO I play and I tend to ignore those types of people because they can't understand why people don't agree with them. Everyone has a different opinion and when people learn to accept that it will be better but I am not holding my breath.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Options
    knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Renato10 wrote: »
    Its the little details some people don't care in The Sims 4 that makes The Sims 2 the most beloved game of the franchise. Just sayin'...

Bingo! Sims 2 was an beautiful game that I fondly remember even though you had an quarter of an block and loading screens but it was the interaction I had with the Sims and the quirks it had that made me love <3 it maybe even more than Sims 3. However EA/Maxis was slowly moving moving away from the formula with each version and went totally cold turkey on Sims 4 and it was like I was having withdrawal symptoms when Sims 4 base came out. It was so bland at that time as it was lackluster.

Agree.