Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Waterfall Goddess Mountain

KaeCee27KaeCee27 Posts: 41 Member
First time posting a lot here so forgive any errors or lack of quality :) First, #klairewaffle on the gallery posted a beautiful waterfall challenge and I took some time to develop a build for her waterfall. You can't see much of what I did on the gallery so I decided to post here as well. I came up with the idea that this would be a sort of modern day Goddess of Water home. So much of it was open air. Everything is fully functional and all fixtures and plumbing, electronics, etc are upgraded for the most durability in case of weather challenges :smiley:

There is a lot to see in this build but i didn't want to post too many images. Klairewaffle did an extraordinary job on this waterfall and creating something to go with it was fun and challenging. I hope some will enjoy this build :smiley: I am KaeCee27 on the gallery as well as here but not sure how to find the gallery links, still learning!

Overall top view for layout-
iUU1YUw.png
With roofing -
CxRxdTf.png
Bedroom-
8HFJFey.png
Bath-
mQKx5kG.png
Seating Area-
foSCWeW.png
Dining Area
gJBTRst.png
Outdoor spaces that include Painting area, gardening and additional waterscape features I added-
n9rxQly.png

Comments