Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerdfashion's Castaway Mafia~Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'm gonna go lay down because I have a headache. See ya guys.

Hope ya get better
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The castaways gather around. Bubbz has been acting very suspicious. She goes without protest into the ocean and doesn't come back.

Bubbz has been lynched. She was a Survivor.

Rose has voted for Bubbz
    Mouse has voted for Bubbz
    DeKay has voted for Bubbz
    Nascar has voted for Bubbz
    Bubbz has not voted

funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Night 1 has begun. Survivors, you may submit your night actions now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Which cop was she?
  • Options
    Oh wait we can’t no that cause then we might figure out our own
  • Options
    Whoops! Sorry, the flip is late. Here it is now.

The survivors gather around and realize that one of them was killed in the night.

Rose, a Survivor, has been killed.

Day 2 will begin now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Ok so I’m either the Sane or the Naive because last night I questioned Rose and got town.
  • Options
    Wait, no, I interviewed NASCAR. So I am naive
  • Options
    Ugh i only have to options

Dekay, do u think NASCAR is being suspicious at all?
    NASCAR, do u think Dekay is being suspicious at all?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Darn. Good luck guys.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    OK.. I am definitely the paranoid or insane cop because interviewed rose and got mafia.
    As for if DeKay is being suspicious, its been awhile since I've played so i'm not totally sure if i'd call anyone suspicious
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Nerd can you take me off the replacement list and enlighten me please
  • Options
    I've been enlightened. The mafia is Nerd. (Lol. JK. Gl to all)
  • Options

so helpful lol
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I get the feeling that you’re lying to me Rose... :joy:
  • Options
    I'm sorry guys. I couldn't resist. XD 😂
  • Options
    I'm sorry guys. I couldn't resist. XD 😂

i mean, it made it slightly interesting.
  • Options
    I honestly have know I know idea who to vote. You 2 were the 2 I was least suspicious of
  • Options
    Vote NASCAR this took a lot of thinking and it’s kind of a long shot. He says that he got guilty on Bubbz. Later everybody seemed to get convinced that Bubbz as mafia and most assumed he was a sane cop. Later we figured out Bubbz was a survivor. NASCAR might have been able to convince us that Bubbz is mafia especially since we all were worried he wouldn’t play at all. Killing Rose at night also makes a ton of sense since they are siblings. She knows him best so she might have been able to guess that he was mafia easier. And Rose got him as mafia so Rose could easily be the same cop. When he figured that out he decided to kill her off. Does this make sense at all? Dekay plz go with me. If he is mafia and he doesn’t get lynched today then town loses so I’m really hoping I’m right
  • Options
    would i literally say the person i killed was mafia if i in fact killed rose? read back because i said i got that rose was mafia.
  • Options
    Sorry that was so long. I had to say every detail I noticed from reading back and all my suspicions
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote NASCAR this took a lot of thinking and it’s kind of a long shot. He says that he got guilty on Bubbz. Later everybody seemed to get convinced that Bubbz as mafia and most assumed he was a sane cop. Later we figured out Bubbz was a survivor. NASCAR might have been able to convince us that Bubbz is mafia especially since we all were worried he wouldn’t play at all. Killing Rose at night also makes a ton of sense since they are siblings. She knows him best so she might have been able to guess that he was mafia easier. And Rose got him as mafia so Rose could easily be the same cop. When he figured that out he decided to kill her off. Does this make sense at all? Dekay plz go with me. If he is mafia and he doesn’t get lynched today then town loses so I’m really hoping I’m right

i also literally stated after she was dead, that she came back mafia for me, if i was mafia, why would i do that?
  • Options

i also literally stated after she was dead, that she came back mafia for me, if i was mafia, why would i do that?

Hmmmmm forgot about that... still keeping my vote on u till Dekay comes.
    @Dekay where r u?
  • Options
    Dekay what did u get last night?
  • Options

Hmmmmm forgot about that... still keeping my vote on u till Dekay comes.
    @Dekay where r u?

it's like 1 AM for DeKay, she'll be on later i'm sure