Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerdfashion's Castaway Mafia~Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Did we stop doing replacements for inactiveness? I think that NEEDS to be a thing.

it REALLY NEEDS to be a thing
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Please be active Bubbz. If you can't be active, then don't play. With a small setup like this, we can easily find someone else to take your spot. Just saying.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I can get some replacements. We're still starting though, I'll accept replacements late.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll play

We're already full. I'm sure you can be put on the replacement list though.
  • Options
    Okay, I won't be commenting here for a while because I really need to finish PM'ing the roles.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    @Alexakry the game is full but would u like to be put on the replacement list?
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Okay, I won't be commenting here for a while because I really need to finish PM'ing the roles.

Ok u do that
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @nerdfashion I just noticed that day and night are 12 hours. This is a timezone issue (not for me). In Dekay's case, for example, Day will be from 9pm-9am (if I remember her timezone right). If that were me, I woudn't be able to be active at all during the day phase, so I would suggest changing it to 24 hour days. 12 hour nights would probably be ok, as we could probably send night actions early if needbe.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Did we stop doing replacements for inactiveness? I think that NEEDS to be a thing.

Cuz people are taking inactiveness lightly.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashion I just noticed that day and night are 12 hours. This is a timezone issue (not for me). In Dekay's case, for example, Day will be from 9pm-9am (if I remember her timezone right). If that were me, I woudn't be able to be active at all during the day phase, so I would suggest changing it to 24 hour days. 12 hour nights would probably be ok, as we could probably send night actions early if needbe.

For me, it's okay since it's a small game so there won't be much catching up to do. I usually wake at 4.30am for this next few days, so I will have about 5 hours to put my thoughts in.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    nerdfashion I just noticed that day and night are 12 hours. This is a timezone issue (not for me). In Dekay's case, for example, Day will be from 9pm-9am (if I remember her timezone right). If that were me, I woudn't be able to be active at all during the day phase, so I would suggest changing it to 24 hour days. 12 hour nights would probably be ok, as we could probably send night actions early if needbe.

For me, it's okay since it's a small game so there won't be much catching up to do. I usually wake at 4.30am for this next few days, so I will have about 5 hours to put my thoughts in.

Ok. I was just saying because I didn't know when you wake up and such, so I just wanted to be sure that it's fair and you can contribute. If your ok with it then I guess it's ok. I tend to sleep late and not get on the forums late, so if I were in that position, I wouldn't be able to contribute at all.
  • Options
    So, I got spam blocked so now the last few messages will have to wait.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Pro-tip: Send messages 4 min (no less) apart to avoid spam block. It saves time in tge long run.
  • Options
    All roles have been sent, and cops are welcome to use their headstart search now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    So, I have a question. What will you do if a cop doesn't use their headstart before Day 1? Will they just no action like with a normal unused night action?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Can I be replacement?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    So, I have a question. What will you do if a cop doesn't use their headstart before Day 1? Will they just no action like with a normal unused night action?

If they don't use their headstart it will be like an unused night action.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Can I be replacement?

Added as a replacement (most likely for Bubbz lol)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @Bubbz3388 hun, you really need to consider whether you should sign up or not for this game, because I'd strongly recommend you don't.

It's kinda funny (well no, it's obnoxious more than anything) how you always have enough enthusiasm to sign up to each game, but never enough to participate beyond Day 1. There's more to mafia games than just signing up for them, if you're going to play this game then you need to actively put in your thoughts and opinions, vote for players, partake in conversation but most importantly, stick around for more than 24 hours. So you need to decide now whether you should really be signing up for this game, and if you do decide to, commit to it!
  • Options
    @Bubbz3388 hun, you really need to consider whether you should sign up or not for this game, because I'd strongly recommend you don't.

It's kinda funny (well no, it's obnoxious more than anything) how you always have enough enthusiasm to sign up to each game, but never enough to participate beyond Day 1. There's more to mafia games than just signing up for them, if you're going to play this game then you need to actively put in your thoughts and opinions, vote for players, partake in conversation but most importantly, stick around for more than 24 hours. So you need to decide now whether you should really be signing up for this game, and if you do decide to, commit to it!

I'm not asking for a miracle, so these can wait. Focus on keeping your attention span beyond 24 Hours first, ok hun?
  • Options
    On that note, can I be a replacement Nerd :joy:
  • Options
    Okay, adding you to the list. Also, Day 1 starts in 14 minutes!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hundreds of people are simply relaxing on their cruise when suddenly alarms are blaring. The ship is sinking! They all make their way to the lifeboats, but only five people make it in time. Now, drifting in the middle of the Pacific ocean, they come ashore to a small island. By this time they know one amongst them is a traitor- but who?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Day 1 has begun.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    First.
    x3vZicL.gif