Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Anyone Tell Me Why This May Be Happening?

Hey you guys, I wanted to post to the bugs and issues category but it's greyed out, not sure what that means. I haven't been here in a while. I recently stated noticing this going on with my sliders and other icons in the game. Just seeing if this is a known issue that I just missed an announcement about or what.

Comments

• Options
    sansa357sansa357 Posts: 40 Member
    Sliders? Not sure what you're talking about. While playing or building?
  • Options
    CasuallySherlockCasuallySherlock Posts: 34 Member
    sansa357 wrote: »
    Sliders? Not sure what you're talking about. While playing or building?

I attached photos. The sliders for CAS and when I'm playing the "x" to close pop-ups and save are square and liquid like. Hard to explain unless you see the pictures.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Your game files might be corrupted. Have you tried clicking "Repair" on Origin?

They closed the bugs section in favor of the Answers HQ website, but some people have complained that it's not very useful
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    That’s started happening to my game too
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

They closed the bugs section in favor of the Answers HQ website, but some people have complained that it's not very useful

I actually just did that the other day and haven't gone on it. I'll check it out, thanks.
    I agree that it isn't very helpful, the HQ Answers. I can't very well navigate and find what I need.
  • Options

I actually just did that the other day and haven't gone on it. I'll check it out, thanks.
    I agree that it isn't very helpful, the HQ Answers. I can't very well navigate and find what I need.

When I went back to my game it was actually worse. :pensive: So much lag. I guess I'll say goodbye to my cc.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oof. Could be bad CC, but if not, then it's a glitch
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited June 2019
    Move your mods from the mods folder and check if you still have the issue, if you don't there is a mod that is causing the issue, start putting them back into the mods folder until you find out which one it is.

UI bugs are mostly caused by outdated script mods, such as UI cheats or MCCC.
  • Options
    logion wrote: »
    Move your mods from the mods folder and check if you still have the issue, if you don't there is a mod that is causing the issue, start putting them back into the mods folder until you find out which one it is.

I actually went on the other day and it was good and working for a few days without me doing anything, but earlier today it went back to the glitch.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    logion wrote: »

I actually went on the other day and it was good and working for a few days without me doing anything, but earlier today it went back to the glitch.
    It could be because of the upcoming update, possibly? I still think check your mods and clear your cache.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€