Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS AND THEIR ANIMALS COMPETITION. Winner announced! Closed.

Comments

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Scenario 6 - Sims and their Pets - Marooned!
    zf5QiR2.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member

• Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Marooned!

'I see a plane!'

b4EWAoi.png
    ....it's the cat's boat...honest... (darn you perspective!)
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Thank you Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Please make sure you read the brief carefully. There was only 3 animals specified to use, but don't worry about it now, I'm keeping your entries as is. Besides, it's too close to Christmas and everyone is busy.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @abelhinha35 @TheLastStar @Melusine377 @mkasml

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I am leaving for my Mom's down the coast, & will not be back till after Christmas, so I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
    christmas-message-greeting-card.gif
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 ah, guess that was me, can't read the brief pic on my phone!!! Should have looked at it on my pc. Oh well, enjoyed it anyway :D was good to get the trio out one last time!
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    @aussiekarima Merry Christmas xx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    ~ You are not the only one @Melusine377 I also read it wrong & as I am going to my Mom's I have no more time to correct the one I have already done!
    ~ So every one have a good Christmas, I know I will, I am diving right into Mom's pool as soon as I can! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Scene 5 - Marooned

Lost in the Forest
    qz0IYNp.png
  • Options
    Great entries everyone! <3<3

• Options
    edited January 2020
    ~ This was mine, but it will not be entered, I could not get the shadow right on him! (Any help on what I did wrong would be greatly appreciated, I did all three shadows the same & did his about 4 times as it did not match the other two shadows & I also read the brief wrong!)
    ~ I did the best I could!
    ~ Scenario 6 - Sims & their Pets - Marooned and Lost ~
    08-23-19-6-22-14-PM.jpg

Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    @aussiekarima

Did you mean a-ppreciated not de-preciated? <3 That's fine, Karima, fix what you would like and put it in, I'm keeping the judging until after the New Year anyway, so we'll wait for the entry you are happy with.

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited January 2020
    Have a blessed New year everyone <3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @aussiekarima

Did you mean a-ppreciated not de-preciated? <3 That's fine, Karima, fix what you would like and put it in, I'm keeping the judging until after the New Year anyway, so we'll wait for the entry you are happy with.

~ Yes I did I was tired & must have pressed the wrong one in spellcheck!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    @aussiekarima

~ Yes I did I was tired & must have pressed the wrong one in spellcheck!LOL!

Let me know as soon as you have your entry in, @aussiekarima so I can get judging and put up the finale.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    ~ It is up already above! I re-did it as best I could, (could have used my new glasses here too, maybe next time I do a comp, picking them up Monday!) but still did not follow the Scenario (you would think the red writing would stand out!LOL!I did have trouble reading that one though! But that is still no excuse!) My apologizes to everyone!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Oh sorry, @aussiekarima I'd forgotten about your difficulty in reading certain fonts, that is my bad. When you said it would not be entered I mistook that being not the entry you had intended.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    ~ Sorry @Jendowoz0612 I have not had the time to re-do it, only to fix up (as best I could) the only one I had already done, I should have edited the text while I was at it, but forgot! So sorry!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    No worries, we can get on with the judging now, @aussiekarima

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Okay ladies, the scoring for Scenario 6 is up for your information. Congratulations to the three top entries. I hope you enjoy the finale, it is sort of different to all the other rounds so it should be fun. I will put the finale up for you all in the next couple of days.

**Check in when you've seen the scores so I can put up the gift I do for the winner**
    @aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @abelhinha35 @TheLastStar @Melusine377

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited January 2020
    Congratulation to the top 3. <3 Thanks judges for the comments and scores <3 Good luck in the finals
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    Well done everyone! Thanks for the comments x
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Congratulation to all placers. Thanks for the comments. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The finale is up and ready for you to start, lovely pepes. You only have until the Friday 17th to have it in as I will be away for 2 weeks after that, so there will be no extensions. I can't thank you all enough for sticking with me in this competition, through my sickness time and up to now. Thank you new judges for supporting me and for the previous judges in this competition.

You will all be joining us in the finale. I wanted to make sure you all know that and have fun.

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @abelhinha35 @TheLastStar @Melusine377

@MizoreYukii @Spudders_86

@lisabee2 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @jilliebee22
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on