Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Leak - Next Expansion Tropical Paradise.

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
Both Simscommunity and simsvip posted this.

https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/15/possible-leak-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-could-the-next-expansion-pack/
https://simsvip.com/2019/05/15/game-key-retailer-list-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-expansion/

-A new beach world based on Spanish/Caribbean islands and Hawaii
-New radio stations – Reggae and calypso
-New harvestables – Pineapple and coconut
-New dance moves – Hula dance
-New objects – Lounge chairs and surfing station
-New skills – Surfing, hula dancing
-New aspirations – Surfer
-New traits – Loves water, hates water

What do you think? Honestly I’m iffy .. I might would be happier if it was something else... I don't know I am not a big fan of these reused themes...Unless they went with Generations like in The Sims 3....but we have parenthood so....

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    UPDATE: Another retailer included Tropical Paradise on their website, this time from the Netherlands!
    https://www.gamesync.nl/sims-4-tropisch-paradijs-download-origin-kopen.html

InstantGaming just leaked that the next expansion is called “Tropical Paradise“. I‘m absolutely certain that this is legit.
    The gurus once said they’d release packs according to seasons and Tropical Paradise is a summer pack for sure.

These are some features found in the description:
    The Sims 4: Tropical Paradise includes:

Check it out yourself:
    https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/4624-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise/
    Capture.png
    That means University will probably come out when the next semester starts, around Fall 2019.
    Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I'd certainly love a Tropical Paradise pack, especially if buildable hotels were a thing. That right there is a day one buy right off the bat for me. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut Im gonna hold out for official info before I get my hopes up.
  • Options
    I'd certainly love a Tropical Paradise pack, especially if buildable hotels were a thing. That right there is a day one buy right off the bat for me. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut Im gonna hold out for official info before I get my hopes up.

Sadly hotels weren‘t mentioned in the description. Maybe we could get a fully-fledged hotel Game Pack.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    Could this possibly mean they can swim in the bodies of water some of the worlds already have? They made the oceans swimmable in TS3 when IP came out. I’ll wait for more info though, those features aren’t exactly much to me, hopefully sims can run resorts again.
  • Options
    Could this possibly mean they can swim in the bodies of water some of the worlds already have? They made the oceans swimmable in TS3 when IP came out. I’ll wait for more info though, those features aren’t exactly much to me, hopefully sims can run resorts again.

The only areas where Sims could possibly swim in my opinion is the island in Windenburg and Cavalier Cove in Brindleton Bay. The other worlds and areas only have shallow water/ rivers or you can‘t access the beach.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    I’m sure @catloverplayer will be pleased if this pack is real :)
  • Options

Hopefully there are sharks then! Maybe death by sharks when surfing?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm sad that hotels weren't mentioned :/ I wanted a Tropical Pack to vaycay at a hotel, but now I'm concerned that it won't be a feature (assuming this is real).
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I would love if this would be the next ep and hopefully uni at the end of the year. I do hope that there is more to it then wat’s mentioned in the features bc if it’s only surfing and dancing that wiuld be pretty empty but ofcourse this is just speculation for now so let’s find oht personally i would love hotels and scuba diving making a return can’t wait to find out more
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm sad that hotels weren't mentioned :/ I wanted a Tropical Pack to vaycay at a hotel, but now I'm concerned that it won't be a feature (assuming this is real).

Yeah, if it was a thing the leaker would probably have mentioned it in this list, since it‘s quite a big feature. Kind of disappointed if there are no hotels you can manage.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    InstantGaming just leaked that the next expansion is called “Tropical Paradise“. I‘m absolutely certain that this is legit.
    The gurus once said they’d release packs according to seasons and Tropical Paradise is a summer pack for sure.

Check it out yourself:
    https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/4624-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise/
    Capture.png
    That means University will probably come out when the next semester starts, around Fall 2019.

A little worried there is no mention of swimming in the ocean.
  • Options

I'm very excited now. Hoping we ll get the teaser today.
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    this is probly the GP thay were talking about a few weeks ago we h ave a stuff pack a GP and an EP planed
  • Options

I'm sure they are. Sims will have to stay somewhere.
  • Options

Check it out yourself:
    Capture.png

I hope there is swimming in the ocean, otherwise I‘m truely disappointed.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member

If it's a residential world they won't have to have hotels. Put me down for hotels though, I really would like them!

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Finally something good is coming :D

The Sims Game
  • Options

Maybe it is a residential world like Isla Paradiso, not a vacation world
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    this is probly the GP thay were talking about a few weeks ago we h ave a stuff pack a GP and an EP planed

It better not be. Witches better be the GP.
  • Options
    BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    doogerie wrote: »

It better not be. Witches better be the GP.

☝️☝️👏
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member

Check it out yourself:
    Capture.png

This was my thought as well, hopefully it isn’t just a free standing surfer station (like they have on cruise ships), or something that can only be placed in pools. I do hope this is real if only for the new radio stations, it’s the first time I’ve ever been more excited for the new music than the pack itself! :D
  • Options
    jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    This is pretty exciting. Does EA regularly release more watered down descriptions before trailers and more detailed information?
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
    Gallery ID: jacechu06
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    The description makes me think that besides surfing and hoola we dont have much of gameplay elements. Im sure there is more to it if its and expansion. The atmosphere of a tropical island wouldnt be enough for me.
    Im curious to see more of it.
  • Options
    aiexaiex Posts: 103 Member
    I’m so excited for this pack! Island Paradise was one of my favorite packs from TS3, but with all of the lag and other bugs from that expansion it was honestly close to unplayable. Things that I hope we’ll find in this pack:
    - Hotels
    - Ability to swim in ocean
    - Scuba Diving
    - Water Activities [jet-skis, boats, etc]
    - New radio stations
    - Hidden islands that need to be unlocked
    - New careers relating to aquatics
    - New pets [more fish tanks / fish]

Also, how great would it be if after your sims get married they could take have their honeymoon on this new tropical island? I really hope a trailer comes today!
  • Options
    jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    @aiex I would like a world that felt more like a classical vaction for certain types of Sims. Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure are good and I am glad I have them, but one more option would be nice!
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
    Gallery ID: jacechu06