Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mall

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Going to see if I have the pattern then. It’s also possible it came with a Store set I don’t have. Or the recolouring makes it unrecognizable for me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited May 2019
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Going to see if I have the pattern then. It’s also possible it came with a Store set I don’t have. Or the recolouring makes it unrecognizable for me.

It is 'Floral Aura Wallpaper' and is in the Miscellaneous tab and has a store icon in my game. It is $7.

EDIT: In my game it shows up below the expensive wallpapers. It doesn't sort properly in value order. It looks sort of stripey with the flowers loosely arranged in vertical stripes.
  • Options
    Thanks, I’ll look for it next time I play :smiley:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Skipping to the end to post how impressed I am with this! It gave me a LOT of inspiration to build my own mall (I don't use CC.) FANTASTIC job, though, quite impressive!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @AbellaKellaher Thank you :smiley: Have fun building your own, hope you'll share pictures when it's ready.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2019
    My 40x40 mall lot for Hylewood - Each business on the inside has a different facade (wallcovering) on the outside, and each business on the first floor has its own separate entrance in the front of the building. Where I live, we call that a strip mall. But real strip malls are only one story, so this mall is kind of a hybrid.

j8B33pX.jpg

Playground on the left

1eiErBX.jpg

Picnic area on the right

vvVSWkS.jpg

On the left, the gym, with a pool, occupies the lower two stories.

7gohnU1.jpg

gzXF3K0.jpg

The restrooms on the second floor are all-in-one bathrooms, because it's the only way I could fit in multiple toilets, showers, and sinks.

Rae7ka5.jpg

The third floor houses a bowling alley/arcade.

Ii6gsnv.jpg

On the lower level, left of center is the salon, with its own restrooms behind the stairs.

hPIzJbB.jpg

Salon Reception Area

mzMWlQQ.jpg

Salon Restrooms

FMBsyjo.jpg

On the far right, the consignment shop occupies the first and second floors

xQe2XJh.jpg

KniBp1h.jpg

1bb8VAE.jpg

fxxwVaD.jpg

tmUQVvm.jpg

The martial arts academy is on the second floor above the salon.

xfkgGEb.jpg

There are three restrooms with showers along the back wall.

NS7uWt5.jpg

The second floor landing outside the martial arts academy: the lion statue doesn't disappear while on the first floor, so I may remove it, if it gets annoying enough.

9Z0eQTj.jpg

I placed a fountain at the other end of the stairwell.

jhcnKAd.jpg

The right half of the third floor contains a recreation center. Near the stairs are a coffee bar and tables.

Tl7B5VO.jpg

AJrTbE2.jpg

The basement contains the rabbitholes and chess and dominoes tables. I chose a green stone pattern for the concrete block floor, because it's easier on my eyes than stark white blocks.

B13k1iZ.jpg

Sometimes sims will buy food at the coffee bar on the third floor, ignore all those nice tables nearby, and take it to the basement to eat it.
  • Options
    @IreneSwift I love that! It combines a gym and a mall, every town needs this!
    5JZ57S6.png