Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which occult life state should I try?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Witch
    Looking forward to it @Bettyboop55 and don't feel concerned about rushing because I am not going anywhere :)
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Fairy
    @Mikezumi I had a bit of a surprise when I opened the game. I did not realise it was so old and that I had got the children the wrong way round. So there are 2 vamps and 1 fairy. Here they are.

bh6v1ag.png

Elvin De Fermaux, the eldest son of Marius and Delphin. Although he is a vampire he does appear to have inherited his Mum's pointy ears :)

8XiaO0R.png

Elvin's sister Rosalind, also a vampire, just like Daddy.

Y3aHe1b.png

Armistead, the baby of the family, newly aged up and with a very colourful set of wings :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Witch
    @Bettyboop55 Thanks for showing me your sim babies :) Elvin is an excellent name! Rosalind's eyes are an amazing colour!
    I am quite curious to play a vampire now that I have SN because I know they can do so much more than LN vampires. My sims were at the park and I saw Dante Morganthe intimidating another sim and I loved it! :D I also can't wait to have a vampire show off his teeth!
    33989933678_c041be5b61_o.jpg
    46950972515_c6f7af3151_o.jpg
  • Options
    Fairy
    They don't really do much teeth baring until they reach their teens. You may occasionally see the fangs if they yawn. Also they eat normal food until they reach their teens. One of my favourite features of SN vampires is the ability to glam, it helps them get the first bite if you see what I mean :D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Witch
    @Bettyboop55 I am looking forward to seeing what they can do! I didn't expect them to do much until they were teens as is also the case with fairy and witch children also. I don't really mind because I like teen and up best :)
  • Options
    SummerRoxySummerRoxy Posts: 93 Member
    Werewolf

Unless you use a mod to get a hybrid you will either get a fairy baby or a vampire baby. So far in the relationship between my fairy and her vampire husband they have produced 2 fairy babies and one little vampire. I just wish I had the game on my current computer and then I could send you pics. They are adorable.

Yes, I have Nraas Hybrid installed since I thought I'd need it in the future. I just haven't played with SN couples prior to this so I haven't explored the mod and settings yet. :) Sorry I haven't elaborated on that in my previous post.
    Your SN children are cute! I'm getting excited for mine as well!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Fairy
    SummerRoxy wrote: »

Unless you use a mod to get a hybrid you will either get a fairy baby or a vampire baby. So far in the relationship between my fairy and her vampire husband they have produced 2 fairy babies and one little vampire. I just wish I had the game on my current computer and then I could send you pics. They are adorable.

Yes, I have Nraas Hybrid installed since I thought I'd need it in the future. I just haven't played with SN couples prior to this so I haven't explored the mod and settings yet. :) Sorry I haven't elaborated on that in my previous post.
    Your SN children are cute! I'm getting excited for mine as well!

I hope you have as much success as @Mikezumi with your hybrids :) If I used mods NRaas Hybrid would definitely be on the list. Still the SN babies can be cute without it. Seeing a toddler fairy trying to fly or a toddler vampire cuddling his vampire bear is adorable to watch.

Sim enim est vita