nannies are way too stalker-y

ZeriZeri Posts: 15,058 Member
i enjoy using the nanny feature and its very helpful to have one to care for multiples. the problems i am having with them tho, is AFTER my kids are raised. the nannies keep calling and calling and CALLING. they call everyone in the house multiple times a day inviting them out places. its creepy and weird. my entire family should not be 'besties' with a temporary employee. its even more super weird when they invite my now grown kids to the romance festival. ICK! can we tone done the nannies a bit? or at least make it so we can block calls cause they are a freeking menace.
zeriwashere.blogspot.com/
i play games and rant about games
WARNING: Blog may contain random bouts of pottymouth

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 681 Member
    Yes or when their shift ends but they Never leave! They stick around and sleep in the kids beds...
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 432 Member
    I agree - it is creepy how they constantly call the kids - my sims kids rarely even talk to a nanny yet he/she acts like their best friend.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 608 Member
    Yeah I stopped hiring nannies a long time ago, they never leave at the end of their shift and if they do, they're constantly calling. Patchy does a much better job and at least he eventually goes back to his stick in the evenings.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 45 Member
    This happened with an adult male nanny I had for a boy living in San Myshuno. So he not only invited the boy out places, he would just barge into the apartment (I never gave him a key) and try to hang out with the kid. It was really sketchy, and I didn’t even put it together until now that he was the nanny ONCE. I wondered how this creepy guy knew this boy and was just really anxious to get rid of him when he constantly came around. He finally died of old age.