Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim State University Mystery Mafia - Mafia Wins!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm just surprised the lyncher didn't win, and that my EMMM landed on the lyncher!

I'm telling you, EMMM gives you psychic powers. Even Mouse's EMMM was spot on and I was shook even tho she doesn't do it the same way I do it. 😂 😂
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I was right about Dekay. U guys did really good at being mafia. I didn’t suspect both of u guys to be it at all

I think you did good! I'm a pretty tricky mafia who doesn't give away who my buddy is most of the time. The people who have played with me longer will know that.

But at the same time, you'll never know when I might turn that around and make it look so obvious that you would think there's no way that person is my buddy. It all depends on the setup too. My tactics usually change depending on the setups, progress, etc.

Yeah I noticed how tricky u are when I was hosting with Rose. It’s fun hosting so I can watch and try to learn everybody’s tactics but it will be really hard to get yours. Even when I was hosting it was hard for me to tell u were mafia

Wait, was I mafia in that game? I can't remember what I did. XD

Yeah you and City were part of the lovers mafia.