Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim State University Mystery Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I did to EMMM. If you do everybody except me on EMMM and do a person for each word it lands on Dekay. If u don’t know the words I use they are... Eeni Meeni mini mo catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollars every day my mom says you are the very best one and you are not it dirty dirty dish rag dish rag done. I’ll double check to see if I did it roght
    Oh it actually landed on Bubbz this time. So Vote Bubbz since you are so suspicious
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Eeni Meeni mini mo catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollars every day my mom says you are the very best one and you are not it dirty dirty dish rag dish rag done.

Wow that’s way more complicated than mine :joy:

“Eenie, meenie, minie, mo, catch a tiger by its toe, if it bites, let him go, eenie, meenie, minie, mo, it is not you”
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Eeni Meeni mini mo catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollars every day my mom says you are the very best one and you are not it dirty dirty dish rag dish rag done.

“Eenie, meenie, minie, mo, catch a tiger by its toe, if it bites, let him go, eenie, meenie, minie, mo, it is not you”

Or: “Ip, dip, do, the cat got the flu, the dog got the chicken pox, so out goes you”

Or: “Ip, dip, do, the cat got the flu, the dog got the chicken pox, so out goes you”

I think I’ve heard the first one before but never the second one
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I decided not to do EMMM. But I do have a vote. Bubbz has only said one thing the entire day, and it was right at the beginning. I don't know if this will be who I vote for in the end, but I'm going to vote for Bubbz. Sorry.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I feel weird about DeKay and Mouse, but I don't know if I want to vote them.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I did to EMMM. If you do everybody except me on EMMM and do a person for each word it lands on Dekay. If u don’t know the words I use they are... Eeni Meeni mini mo catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollars every day my mom says you are the very best one and you are not it dirty dirty dish rag dish rag done. I’ll double check to see if I did it roght

Oh hahaha. 😂 That's funny how you say your process. For me, my EMMM is more like I just stare at the player list for a few minutes and see which names stand out for me the most. I mean, it's not exactly EMMM like what you did but yeah. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I feel weird about DeKay and Mouse, but I don't know if I want to vote them.

Are you gonna try to vote, at least? I think it might be easier for me to read into people with their votes.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hmmm just realized that Sub hasn't said anything... Unvote Bubbz and Vote Sub.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, never mind. I was wrong. Still... I think I'm just going to Unvote and keep trying.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, never mind. I was wrong. Still... I think I'm just going to Unvote and keep trying.

Why are you being so wish washy?

Do you have any theories? Who do you think is the mafia and who do you think is the lyncher?
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't know whose Mafia, but Mouse and City both seem like they could be the lyncher.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I don't know whose Mafia, but Mouse and City both seem like they could be the lyncher.

Why Mouse? She would have kept her vote on me assuming I'm her target, right?
    832XG3D.gif
    I mean after much thinking, I think Mouse and Nerd are least likely to be the lyncher.

Vote: City

So, I'mma vote City. Cuz I think it's possible she's either lyncher or mafia. Either her or Sub. Cuz Sub was agreeing with my Mouse comment on the EMMM thing which leads me to think Mouse might be her target. City was so and so and asked me to not vote so quickly (I had a vote on Mouse at the time and that was the only vote, I think, I can't look back cuz I'm on mobile now) but after there were two votes on Bubbz, she said me and Mouse were suspicious.

I think I'm okay with a Sub or City lynch today. I'm going to trust that Mouse is town for now.

Bubbz and Nerd are 50/50.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Why Mouse? She would have kept her vote on me assuming I'm her target, right?

I have a gut feeling.
    I mean after much thinking, I think Mouse and Nerd are least likely to be the lyncher.

So, I'mma vote City. Cuz I think it's possible she's either lyncher or mafia. Either her or Sub. Cuz Sub was agreeing with my Mouse comment on the EMMM thing which leads me to think Mouse might be her target. City was so and so and asked me to not vote so quickly (I had a vote on Mouse at the time and that was the only vote, I think, I can't look back cuz I'm on mobile now) but after there were two votes on Bubbz, she said me and Mouse were suspicious.

I think I'm okay with a Sub or City lynch today. I'm going to trust that Mouse is town for now.

I can see your thinking. I'm still not sure though...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Nerd, what do you think about City?
    City, what do you think about Nerd and Sub?
    832XG3D.gif

Nerd, apart from why you think she could be lyncher? Like what's your explanation for that?
    832XG3D.gif

I can't really read Nerd, she seems townish but I'm not sure.
    Sub hasn't posted, so idk.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

If I were lyncher I wouldn't care about the votes on Bubbz that much and I probably would've voted earlier, maybe for somebody who wasn't my target and then switch later. I'm not this unsure day 1 as mafia/third party.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Never mind, she did. I don't know about her either, if she's mafia Mouse probably isn't her buddy because bussing at a time like that is pretty risky imo, can't really remember Sub's mafia playstyle though. If she's lyncher I wouldn't be surprised if Mouse is her target
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Nerd, apart from why you think she could be lyncher? Like what's your explanation for that?

I wasn't totally sure before, but after reading the new posts, City is the lyncher in my opinion.

If I were lyncher I wouldn't care about the votes on Bubbz that much and I probably would've voted earlier, maybe for somebody who wasn't my target and then switch later. I'm not this unsure day 1 as mafia/third party.

Fairly suspicious if you ask me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Heh, forgot to include my vote. I meant to vote for City in that post above.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hmm, okay. Makes sense. 😂 I kinda forgot how you play as mafia tho. I just know you're tricky. But it also seems like you don't care much about the votes now too. Maybe you are just watching town burn themselves. Hahah.

Never mind, she did. I don't know about her either, if she's mafia Mouse probably isn't her buddy because bussing at a time like that is pretty risky imo, can't really remember Sub's mafia playstyle though. If she's lyncher I wouldn't be surprised if Mouse is her target

It could be Sub. She won't be on before day ends tho so I don't want to vote for her just in case she's town. But heck, maybe she could be mafia too.
    Heh, forgot to include my vote. I meant to vote for City in that post above.

Hmmm. 🤔🤔🤔 Well, I guess you guys aren't buddies then which I was suspecting before. Dang.
    832XG3D.gif
    I’m not really overly suspicious of anybody. City and Dekay are always a little difficult to tell. Nerd keeps changing her vote like she’s unsure which could mean she’s Mafia but you can’t really use that reason on the first day. Bubbz and Sub haven’t said much so who knows about them. I’m just gonna stick with my EMMM vote. Sorry Bubbz if your town