Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new expansion pack idea are you into ?

So a new expansion , gamepack and a stuff pack are coming out duh! Just a poll to see everyones preferences on what the expansion will be.

What new expansion pack idea are you into ? 284 votes

Supernatrual- Occult - Witches, wizards, zombies, ghosts etc.
25% 73 votes
Get farming - Animal additions, extra harvestables, being able to run a ranch/farm, new careers ??
16% 47 votes
Get to School/University/college
34% 98 votes
Tropical Getaway - New holiday destination - New gameplay e.g. scuba diving, treasute hunting, new carribean cruisine
15% 43 votes
Get traveling - 3 or 2 new vacation destinations tropical and ski resort? - new skills - gameplay etc
8% 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    With tropical getaway I think it would be 1000000 times better if sims could also live in vacation destinations!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Supernatural. Two years since we've had one. It's time we get one.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It was a hard choice between Tropical and Traveling but I chose Tropical.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    They've really been giving Supernatural players the stick. Way overdue to get some new, decent, playable Occults.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    If a school pack includes following kids to school and an elementary school teaching career that is my first pick but I. Don't think it would so tropical is how I went. Really I want something like world adventures though
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited May 2019
    Witches above everything else. I want all of the other things, but witches/magic are important to so many of my Sims stories and I really need them to pull things off.

Tropical Getaway comes second, then Get Farming, then Get Traveling. I love farm animals and rural life. We need more vacation spots, especially if they give us a lot of stuff to do. (Selvadorada and Granite Falls are really bare.)

I don't care about University specifically, I could take it or leave it. But private schools, boarding schools, following my sims to classes and the like would be so great. But it's not a major priority with me, since I use Get Together's club system and a school lot to simulate it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited May 2019
    I want to do this in sims 4:
    nwhuw.jpg
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Whatever it is... Reggae and calypso will show up this year!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited May 2019
    URRGHH I WANT THEM ALL. How do I choose just one!? :(
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    Supernatural (rather have Makin‘ Magic tho) and Farming!
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    ee87d4666f7bf93a564da28ea83adde7.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Phillip671Phillip671 Posts: 9 New Member
    Not on the list, but i'd prefer some eastern/asian themed EP. Maybe some new skill will be ninjas or something.

I'm not against occult things but i want something new.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I went with tropical getaway but I'd pick other features over what you listed not a fan of exploring or treasure hunting and new foods is an afterthought really don't care about what food is added. Give me surfing, sunbathing, beach volleyball, sandcastle building, burying Sims in the sand, life guards and a new dance that can be learned from the natives. I'd prefer my Sims be able to live there and not only vacation spot though hate the either or with this game they really need to split maps so half the lots are in the main menu and the other half is a vacation spot.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Supernatural would be my first choice if they were able to fully flesh out Witches and Werewolves as well as they did Vampires (they are my top 2 needs for game play and make this game well on it's way to being complete for me).
    Farming is my 3rd need.
    Anything else would just be the fluff that I could pick through.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    University. I soooo want university/college!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Live, work and play on a tropical island. And everything that goes along with the tropical setting. New music, new clothing, new activities, new career, 30x40 building lots, houseboats. Hey, I can dream, right? LOL
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My ideal would be a Supernatural EP with werewolves, witches and fairies. I don't expect it though. My second choice would be Tropical Paradise/Getaway.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I want all of those, but for now, not having University is holding back how I normally play The Sims.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ah, beautiful beautiful college...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited May 2019
    I went for education I would be happy with just University ( with a university teaching career) but addicting a high school and elementary school would be better than just Uni. It honestly I think that education needs to be overhauled we need graduation and stuff. So that Sims have a reson to do there homework.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I'd love farming-style pack but I'd also be up for supernatural if it gave decent controls over it and if it expanded collections as it did in TS3 (lots of new herbs and minerals for alchemy) - I liked alchemy the most of the pack due to both usefulness and trolling potential (such as turning random sims into gold for a while). Of the supernatural types, I'd be most up for werewolves as it'd give a decent chance to get body hair (and possibly more facial hairstyles) and some other customization (scars, maybe?) to the game.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    My big three are schooling, supernatural and tropical vacations, but I'd particularly be into sending my sims on a romantic tropical vacation. I just really want to send my newlywed sims on a proper honeymoon without having to worry about the bug spray. Plus, I would love to see hotels included with a tropical vacation, NOT RENTAL HOMES.
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I would like supernatural mixed with beach, country pack. Play some as witches. Wizards, fairies and elf etc . Each occult with location base. Witches based on a beach, fair ground. Faries in forrest, wizards in the mountains.
  • Options
    FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    A tropical resort would be SOOOO great, I'd love that to bits!
    SilentConfusion.png
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I want tropical getaway, and farming.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited May 2019
    Witches, Farming, and University are all right at the top of my list. I can't pick just one.

I need witches for my Simself.
    Farming because I live in a city surrounded by farms and see them on the regular. I'd like to see somewhere like home in game.
    University because I'd like to get multiple degrees IRL, but that's sooo expensive, so instead I want my Sims to do it like I had them do in previous games lmao.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png