Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new expansion pack idea are you into ?

13...Next

Comments

• YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    i want university soooooooooooo bad

-Yarden.
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    University! Better to gather all features from Sims2 and 3.
    4kTG3iX.png
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Because I'm not a occult type of gal I'm a bit scared to get packs that have supernatrual as it probably spread tp the other worlds and what if my sim gets turned into a vampire from the vampire gp :o

That doesn't happen. YOU have to do it yourself.

Phew. Anyway I'm still not really sure it's a gp I even need to buy for clothes, features or build mode items.
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    I would love a farming EP. Especially if it could bring back horses. I'm getting a little sick of all of the EP repeats, tbh. I would love something completely new.
  • ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Because I'm not a occult type of gal I'm a bit scared to get packs that have supernatrual as it probably spread tp the other worlds and what if my sim gets turned into a vampire from the vampire gp :o

That doesn't happen. YOU have to do it yourself.

Phew. Anyway I'm still not really sure it's a gp I even need to buy for clothes, features or build mode items.

To me it's totally worth the objects & CAS etc. you get, but I find the prevalence of vampires annoying/ a nuisance. I know there are probably mods for this but I usually have to go in and tweak my game to make the vampirism less severe. I think they should have been a little rarer to simulate a more normal existence, or maybe if there was a slider or something. It would be great if all occults were on a rareness slider.
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • shadownightfireshadownightfire Posts: 63 Member
    It would be fun to have a ski resort since we've never had a winter wonderworld that was a vacation spot. Of course I want university more but I'll take snow over the beach anyday :P
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited May 2019
    Supernatural. I've been playing vampires and it's so good. I want more supernaturals like that as well as better aliens. I don't think it will ever happen though. After that is farming which I think could be really fun. I garden a ton already in Sims. School/tropical/vacation tie for dead last, and anything new they could come up with would certainly come before them.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Farms. They said they wanted to do things not seen in all the other games and a real farming EP would be so incredible, that I might would start playing daily again. Hope they add a Farmer's market to sale and buy goods and animals.

I would be ok with an Education pack that was about daycare, preschool, elementary, highschool, and college and not drinking and partying, which we already have too much of.

As far as supernatural, I really don't want them aside from mermaids, lochness, Bigfoot, yeti, ghosts with cemetery and funeral, goth and Grim interactions with his house ECT.
    Well EA play is occuring and the sims 4 game changers will be getting to play some early gameplay o:) So once it is released or near we'll be able to have a peek into what ever pack we're getting!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    They all sound good, and we're probably going to eventually get them all, but I'm really feeling the tropical vibe right now. A multi-desitnation pack would be great too, but I think they should focus on one location & make it the best possible, instead of three half-baked locations.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Farming, because it's actually "NEW" and hasn't been done before like the others. Geesh, people are so boring.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    It’s new, and it’s got a lot of potential. Sheep wool for making your own clothes, new harvestables, new pets/animals, and NEW RECIPES, and a farm/country aesthetic.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    im gonna say if they ever bring out zombies i hope they fix it so i can mark 'em out. i hated those things in sim3.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I want all of this EXCEPT zombies!!! And we already have ghosts and witches are the same thing as wizards. But, having witches would be cool once we get the rest of these first.

If they do farming I hope they connect it with recipes and having farmers markets, cheese and nectar making etc...and not how gardening is now where you just sell everything with one click and you dont even need any of it to make meals and cannot display it because it turns mini size etc...
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I need my Supernatural expansion, man! Especially Witches! Witches, Fairies, Zombies, a Fairy Garden community lot, a Mausoleum bar staffed by Zombies, a Wizard's Tower library community lot, the return of Bonehilda the Skeleton Maid, magic wands, the return of the Brooding trait, the return of the Alchemy skill and a proper Alchemist career (in addition to the return of the Fortune Teller), Magical Dueling, and a rework of PlantSims into a fully-featured life state.

Failing them, though, I'd love an Education/University expansion, especially one that not only added University, but Private School (including mandatory uniform), after-school clubs and boarding schools back from The Sims 3: Generations.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    - comment removed by user -
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
    I took a break from posting on here and I come back with this:

TROPICAL EXPANSION PACK <3 WOOOO
    I'm super excited , the open water feature is a dream come true , the Polynesian island vibe is super refreshing and I love that this expansion is based on Island living not just a holiday o:)
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I need more occults in my life :c
    I'm so happy that we're finally getting mermaids and magic. I hope it doesn't take them another 2 years to release more supernatural stuff. I don't mind most of them being separate game packs, because vampires were REALLY good, but I would like to get at least one supernatural a year, or maybe two. They released 2 game packs this year, so if they make that a habbit for every year then we could get all the occults added to Sims 4 pretty quick.