Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    edited May 2019
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > SimsFlyer331 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, I know you have probably a lot of work to do, but if you had some spare time, could you please make wearable pig nose accessory for sims? It would be perfect for my "Penelope Challenge" sim. Thank you very much!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you need to post a picture of what you want

I was thinking about something like this: i.pinimg .com/originals/f0 /fa/83/f0fa8326f5923c2069e8100d055e417c.jpg (delete the spaces , I'm not allowed to send links somehow)

go below i put it new version for donwload
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
  • Options
    David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    ok so i got something here already, dont look that good, but works fine ingame, and kinda matches the Sim skin tone, i will post pictures when Flickr is back...

Now the reason it looks kinda 'damaged' ingame is because i had to decimate the ultra HD model from 120k to 8k polys, that happens when u decimate 90% of the polys... what i need here is a decent low poly version of a pig nose, you could help me search by google 'Pepakura Pig Nose' or 'Pig Nose Free 3d model' or something like that, that would save me a lot of work.

I just checked on this thread; I am almost done with my first try for the pig nose.
  • Options
    shangrilashangrila Posts: 23 Member
    @gustavowizard YES that's the one! Wow, that' was so quick haha I didn't see any notifs (sorry I'm new) But that's the exact model. You said you wanted something like this?
    etsy.com/ca/listing/668643489/papercraft-3d-small-pig-pepakura-pdf
    I'll look and try my hardest to find a free one!
  • Options
    @gustavowizard i have no idea if you meant a literal pig nose but i found this?
    sketchfab.com/3d-models/pig-nose-85dfb5dbe8c846219b66a6570df3aa54
    lmk anything i could do to make it easier~ if the gun is easy for you to make i would love to see it! thanks so much
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    shangrila wrote: »
    @gustavowizard i have no idea if you meant a literal pig nose but i found this?
    sketchfab.com/3d-models/pig-nose-85dfb5dbe8c846219b66a6570df3aa54
    lmk anything i could do to make it easier~ if the gun is easy for you to make i would love to see it! thanks so much

that one is perfect, but its a .fbx, for some strange reason, when i import .fbx (autodesk) files on my blender they dont show on it... maybe im doing something wrong? also if you find one for your armor post here too then i convert for you, i will do the gun now.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    For the Overwatch gun,

i was thinking about these colors, what you think?

kim-junjong-junjong-gabriel-reyes-backbody.jpg?1496843041

b63dd753d480e8d61c3124c3f1dc53ca.jpg

• Options
    David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    @gustavowizard Please respond to my private message. Thanks!
  • Options
    Yes that's perfect for the gun! So for the armour what did you want me to find? a pig nose in 3d but in .fbx form? or something else?
  • Options
    Yes that's perfect for the gun! So for the armour what did you want me to find? a pig nose in 3d but in .fbx form? or something else?

you wanted the armor right? yea i need a pepakura model (.pdo) or a .obj, that would be easier.

The gun is ready all i need to do now is a more detailed texture, i hope i got its size right, its very big on the pictures hehe, well the model looks decent and its low poly so wont punish the game memory, as all my mods its disabled for random sims (so people wont appear on your city parks wearing a devil horn or a angel wing - i got a lot of weird mods lol), flickr is still down so i upload these on a random file storage...

• Options
    notice how Emma Watson holds that big gun nice... :D lol anyway the model position is Ok.

here the model ATM:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ag9fw14quefz87d/WizOverWatchGun.package/file
    It can be found on RING (Right) Category.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    but that Pig Nose still need a new mesh, look what i did to it by decimating to much lol

https://files.fm/u/986jygkm#/view/05-22-19_10-50-28 PM.png]thumb_show.php?i=9e2aw2r5

• Options
    @gustavowizard I'm going to test the gun out soon but it looks incredible on the model, thank you so much!
    in the mean time i found this:
    cgtrader.com/free-3d-print-models/games-toys/toys/pig-nose
    this one is free, 3d and downloads in .obj
    does it have to be a pig nose or can it be something else, maybe some other kind of armor or something?
  • Options
    found this one too but it's a helmet 3dexport.com/free-3dmodel-viking-helmet-3-183580.htm
  • Options
    Okay sorry if you already closed up the file but can i just ask if you can make one swatch pure black? i have these pants in mind that i think would go really well with the shotgun. but other than that i love how it works in poses!
  • Options
    @gustavowizard wow i'm dumb i didn't know you meant an actual armor for my guy and the pig nose was for another person lol. but wow i found the perfect model for another one of his skins that can be converted! i think there are programs that work for windows that will let you convert to .obj: sketchfab.com/3d-models/reaper-soldier-24-bdce0ee8811740939ebe6fb8cda0db59
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @gustavowizard Please respond to my private message. Thanks!

hey man i did it! look this sandal is transparent now and the feet appear fine, so happy :)

https://files.fm/u/ns2zbc34#/view/05-23-19_3-15-35 AM.png]thumb_show.php?i=tb46n4x6

Transparent Bases:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/93x4clp2c7bdtn5/WizTransparentSandals.package/file
    Solid Bases:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2g39c1vpiv41lv/WizTransparentSandals2.package/file
    Original Mesh: MARCJACOBSPlatformSandalsMA
    This is a Transparent Recolor, comes in 3 colors now; Cyan, Greenish-Yellow and Redish.

you cant see the base of the sandal because of the background, but ingame it will appear fine, still we could make the base solid... anyway, so now we can apply this to your cinderella shoe somehow! we dont need to make it as glass anymore btw, this on is on SHOE category :)

PS - these transparent sandals do not work with any bottom, i dont know why but most bottoms will delete the ankles, for now just a pick a bottom (skirt or pants) that wont delete it
  • Options
    @gustavowizard wow i'm dumb i didn't know you meant an actual armor for my guy and the pig nose was for another person lol. but wow i found the perfect model for another one of his skins that can be converted! i think there are programs that work for windows that will let you convert to .obj: sketchfab.com/3d-models/reaper-soldier-24-bdce0ee8811740939ebe6fb8cda0db59

i will take a look on that asp ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @gustavowizard I'm going to test the gun out soon but it looks incredible on the model, thank you so much!
    in the mean time i found this:
    cgtrader.com/free-3d-print-models/games-toys/toys/pig-nose
    this one is free, 3d and downloads in .obj
    does it have to be a pig nose or can it be something else, maybe some other kind of armor or something?

that was the one with 100k vertices lol... its to much for Sims 4, Sim4Studio wont even load it if you dont decimate 90% of the polys.. btw this pig nose is not for me :D im not into pigs lol
  • Options
    Okay sorry if you already closed up the file but can i just ask if you can make one swatch pure black? i have these pants in mind that i think would go really well with the shotgun. but other than that i love how it works in poses!

here you go, just replace it ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ag9fw14quefz87d/WizOverWatchGun.package/file
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    ok so i got something here already, dont look that good, but works fine ingame, and kinda matches the Sim skin tone, i will post pictures when Flickr is back...

Now the reason it looks kinda 'damaged' ingame is because i had to decimate the ultra HD model from 120k to 8k polys, that happens when u decimate 90% of the polys... what i need here is a decent low poly version of a pig nose, you could help me search by google 'Pepakura Pig Nose' or 'Pig Nose Free 3d model' or something like that, that would save me a lot of work.

I have no idea if it would help you out but, The Kalino made a pig nose for small dogs: https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/post/168441177523/pig-noses-for-your-small-dogs-are-ready-to I could't find her TOS to see if she allows her meshes to be used.
  • Options
    @gustavowizard it looks great, thank you so much! i would really appreciate the other skin i linked that came with the free model if it's easier as well over the other one that only had paid models;;
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top