Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What play speed do you use most often?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2019
    Normal speed
    Normal speed. I rarely speed up as I actually like to play my game with other characters when one is doing something else that annoys me to sit and wait for - so I leave them at it and go play with other household members. I also like some of interactions if I take a sim off the lot to work on skills and such - with in the world sims instead of missing them. I like a slow, thorough, and long interesting game - as there are no real goals and no reason to barrel through. It's why I control aging in ALL households I can.

I realize not every one play my way - (I even slow to medium speed when sims are working or at school - to give them more interactions with out having to see them do it - a lot of people don't do that). I do not slow down sleep though - no point. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Normal speed
    i only use fast speed when building up skills and play normal for the rest
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Normal speed
    usually normal, speed through when they're sleeping and doing boring stuff
  • Options
    SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    Normal speed
    Normal & pausing often for screenshots. Except when everyone on the lot is sleeping, then it's 3-speed.