Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WIP- 3rd beta released - Moonlight Valley

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Hidehi wrote: »

That was quick :o !!! I'll check out the new version as soon as I can :) x

I am excited to get it done and playable.i forgot to put the treasure in.but thats easily fixable. I put in every lot i had of yours.

Beach area looks better i think.i went into sunlit tides and got some houses from there. Including mu favorite one
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Wow! :astonished: You've been hard at work @MemoriiValentine ! It all sounds SO exciting! :smiley:

So I shouldn't check out Beta 2 and just go straight to Beta 3? ;) Does Beta 3 have more of all the EP's and Store stuff?
    @emorrill :)
    11515.png
    these lots, like the other hill are expensive. with additional costs between 10,000-50,000
    ^Ooohh I like the look of this! A hillside retreat for your rich simmies! :mrgreen:

Your question about beach lots: I usually like my beaches to not be ginormous like 64x64. 40x40 and 50x50 are perfect for me. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    Wow! :astonished: You've been hard at work @MemoriiValentine ! It all sounds SO exciting! :smiley:

So I shouldn't check out Beta 2 and just go straight to Beta 3? ;) Does Beta 3 have more of all the EP's and Store stuff?
    @emorrill :)
    11515.png
    these lots, like the other hill are expensive. with additional costs between 10,000-50,000
    ^Ooohh I like the look of this! A hillside retreat for your rich simmies! :mrgreen:

Your question about beach lots: I usually like my beaches to not be ginormous like 64x64. 40x40 and 50x50 are perfect for me. :)

Beta 2 replaced the lake with that hillside. but with my original hillside already there I thought it would be better to return the lake since I had gotten bridges to work. Beta 3's save has alot of @Hidehi lots which has store items in them. but if you do not have a particular store item then it will just be replaced.

I did add many different sizes of lots to the beach,but I also filled half with community lots and houses from sunlit tides
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    This world looks so beautiful <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    This world looks so beautiful <3

I am glad you like it!
    If you have any suggestions for next beta let me know
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    @MemoriiValentine I played around in Moonlight Valley for a little bit and WOW! :astonished: It's everything I expected it to be and MORE! All the lots you added, especially the beach ones, are very unique and so pretty. I just LOVE this world!! <3

When I loaded up the world I hadn't realized you fixed the bridges so I was very pleasantly surprised to see those! :smiley:

For fun, I thought I would play test a bridge out for you to show you that it works. ;)

Here's my sim getting ready to drive under the bridge:

Bridge-works-1.jpg

And he gets through to the other end just fine. :relieved:

Bridge-works-2.jpg

Naturally when I opened up the save (you provided in the download) it told me that 'some objects were missing and were replaced with proxies.' This being because I don't have Supernatural or ITF so I expected this to happen. Were there many Store items too?? I don't own the store and have very little items from there. Maybe like a 1/4 of it. :p

Then on some of the lots I get the name of the home/lot saying something like this:

2.jpg

Me thinks it's because I don't have the EP it originally came from? However it shouldn't cause any issues with sims living in it right? (Because I could go in and built on it and decorate in it).

And also it looks like a Fire Station from another EP was placed here, but since I don't have that EP it disappeared?

1.jpg

I could always throw in the Fire Station from Ambitions. But anyway, I thought I would share those pics with you and see if you or anyone else can shed some more light on them. :)
    I'm hoping none of this will cause lag... :confused: Doubtful, but it gives me peace of mind to check anyway.

Thank you again SO much for this gorgeous world! You did an awesome job creating it and putting it all together! :star:
  • Options
    @MemoriiValentine I played around in Moonlight Valley for a little bit and WOW! :astonished: It's everything I expected it to be and MORE! All the lots you added, especially the beach ones, are very unique and so pretty. I just LOVE this world!! <3

When I loaded up the world I hadn't realized you fixed the bridges so I was very pleasantly surprised to see those! :smiley:

For fun, I thought I would play test a bridge out for you to show you that it works. ;)

Here's my sim getting ready to drive under the bridge:

Bridge-works-1.jpg

And he gets through to the other end just fine. :relieved:

Bridge-works-2.jpg

Naturally when I opened up the save (you provided in the download) it told me that 'some objects were missing and were replaced with proxies.' This being because I don't have Supernatural or ITF so I expected this to happen. Were there many Store items too?? I don't own the store and have very little items from there. Maybe like a 1/4 of it. :p

Then on some of the lots I get the name of the home/lot saying something like this:

2.jpg

Me thinks it's because I don't have the EP it originally came from? However it shouldn't cause any issues with sims living in it right? (Because I could go in and built on it and decorate in it).

And also it looks like a Fire Station from another EP was placed here, but since I don't have that EP it disappeared?

1.jpg

I could always throw in the Fire Station from Ambitions. But anyway, I thought I would share those pics with you and see if you or anyone else can shed some more light on them. :)
    I'm hoping none of this will cause lag... :confused: Doubtful, but it gives me peace of mind to check anyway.

Thank you again SO much for this gorgeous world! You did an awesome job creating it and putting it all together! :star:
    I am glad you like it so far. yes it is cause you do not have the EPS. the base for this world was moonlight falls from the supernatural EP. the houses should work still. just EP specific lots will not show or have items replaced. store items would be replaced as well but would leave the lot there.
    I tested the bridges and some fishing on the big lake. have not tested dive lots yet. my favorite house is by itself,secluded on the beach. great for huge families :) I look forward to hearing more about your exploring
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    @MemoriiValentine Ohhhhh right...it IS based on the Moonlight Falls world which is part of Supernatural. *facepalm* I get it now. ;)

Thanks. <3 I'll check out the dive lots next time I'm in the game and will report back. :)
  • Options
    @MemoriiValentine Ohhhhh right...it IS based on the Moonlight Falls world which is part of Supernatural. *facepalm* I get it now. ;)

Thanks. <3 I'll check out the dive lots next time I'm in the game and will report back. :)

If you replace the lots like the firestation with a custom built firestation or one from ambitions it should work just fine. the lot Hidehi made, I put a wedding arch on it. the heart shaped one
    Happy Simming!♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top