Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

{Poll} Favorite Gamepack

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Dine out game pack
    I could have skipped the Vampire one but I wanted the objects and clothing for my Victorian Sims. Never never play Vampires only once when I first bought the pack I have redecorated all the houses they were creepy. Like the Coffins though.
  • Options
    YammzzYammzz Posts: 25 Member
    Dine out game pack
    Definitely the Dine-out pack. Now that could change once I get the vampire pack; I keep hearing such good things about it.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    Vampires game pack
    I like how the vampires live, their weird and creepy lifestyle and also their supernatural powers.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Parenthood game pack
    Parenthood has been my favourite GP so far. I love the values system and the CAS and Build stuff.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    JenniferukJenniferuk Posts: 104 Member
    StrangerVille game pack
    Strangerville is definitely my favourite (although I so wish the trailer park had more editable lots or the other trailers at least worked like tents (without mods)) ... I would much rather that than some of the scientific machines that are tied in to the story.

Parenthood is my least favourite - I'm not a family/surburbany type player at all (so I'm not really hyped about universities either - would much rather supernatural or holiday resort or an eco/farming world or even an empty do-it-yourself world).
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Spa day game pack
    Spa day - use the build items in almost every build and love the new skills. I don't have Vampires but I think it is my most desired pack to purchase in future. (loved outdoor retreat until it caused my first accidental in game deaths - so am having a break from Granite Falls.)
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I cannot say. I love them all. If one of them got removed in my game, my playstyle will change hugely.

Families always go to vacation with dates happening at the restaurants, alongside with some parentjng challenges then its all pretty get.
    Playing vampires had been a blast for me, and Jungle adventure build/buy is half of my sims rustic homes. All mothers in the game are always developing wellness. So yes all of them.

I also quite love strangerville too because of the laptops and the world. In progress of doing the story, and I might come back again to it when Witches came.
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Vampires game pack
    Vampires by a long country mile. The pack is really well done, I love all the gothic architecture and clothing style. The set dressings for being able to create really rundown looking homes was a nice touch. The vampires themselves are the best they've ever been in the sims, while I loved the over the top campiness of the sims 2 vampires they were a little too goofy at times for me.

Minor gripes: I wish Forgotten Hollow had more lots, empty or otherwise, it just feels too empty.
    Vampire walk-by visits were fun when it was just one or two, but when I had five different vampire's (including Caleb, Lilith and Vlad) at my sims house it was a bit on the ridiculous end.
    I also wish that there were more colour options for the CAS items and Build mode items.
    Also would have loved more hairstyle choices and eye colour options.

Overall it's a fantastic pack and I hope other supernatural life states follow on in this fashion.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Vampires game pack
    Lately Strangerville must be my newest favorite as I keep playing in that world the most.

Giving the Vamps some rest in this save - haven't seen a one come to Strangerville - yet anyway.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Parenthood game pack
    only one I have so far, but added a lot to family gameplay. Will get dine out next because its super annoying not to be able to go out to eat at restaurant
    VbXPSzu.png
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Vampires game pack
    My top three are Vampires, Parenthood and Spa Day.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Parenthood game pack
    I think we did have a poll like this some time ago, but who cares - lol! :D

I chose Parenthood because it probably enhanced my gameplay the most, although I loved Spa day when it came out and also played Dine Out a lot in the beginning. However, as time goes by I have found I mostly use those packs for their items and not so much for the gameplay. Vampires is perhaps a close second to Parenthood when it comes to gameplay, even if I mostly prefer aliens to vampires when it comes to non-human Sims.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Dine out game pack
    I chose Dine out as I use it all the time . I really like the parenthood pack and outdoor retreat , they are a close second. I love the rumba dance from the Jungle adventure pack and have all my sims go there just to learn the dance moves.
    Laugh out loud. Often