Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want for your baby?

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    other (plz specify)
    Individual clothes and a less doll-like look.
  • Options
    SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    other (plz specify)
    Babies should not be able to be taken away. It's the player's choice if they keep or delete the baby and how they care for it.
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    GeniusSimmerGirlGeniusSimmerGirl Posts: 68 Member
    Just let them crawl dude
    verlainem wrote: »
    The babies are okay the way they are at the moment. I would like to see strollers or wagons to pull/push toddlers around in. I would love to see baby carrying, like sling/ wraps etc. That way the parents could bond/ take care of needs with the babies while doing other things. I honestly would like more things for toddlers and teens

I agree! I don't wan't a ton of things for babies. I know I voted for crawling but that was an accident, I wanted to vote "other". :D I would like a baby-sling option like you would, more furniture like better cribs instead of those awful bassinets, and maybe clothes and hair for babies. Other than that, I would rather have them work on toddlers, children, and teens, but whatever they give us in terms of baby improvements would be ok for me :p
    My origin ID is quiverfullsims | My simblr can be found here. It follows the Rowan family- an extremely conservative clan with nearly 17 children.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    other (plz specify)
    all of the above.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    zubop81zubop81 Posts: 23 Member
    other (plz specify)
    More crib options, and the options to switch which crib is used once they have been born.
  • Options
    snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    Just let them crawl dude
    They can build skills to lift their head, roll to their back/belly, sit up and walk hahaha. I just hate that they're pretty much like an item in this game. They really need to do something for babies and elders.
  • Options
    shannonavashannonava Posts: 20 Member
    We need walkers!
    I'm happy not controlling them but when they're just there doing nothing after a whole pregnancy thing I mean, why.

The most exciting thing rn about babies is naming them.
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I want to be able to carry them and sit in a rocker with them or watch TV with them. Basically multitask with them.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    other (plz specify)
    Cribs, change tables and rattles or little baby toys. Among many other things, lol.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    We need walkers!
    Alot of us want to free our babies from the cradle, but what would YOU do with them?!

I miss the walkers because they taught the todder to walk so my sims didn't have to. I also miss the swing because they kept the baby occupied and helped it sleep.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I want all of the above!! :D
  • Options
    DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2019
    other (plz specify)
    I want Strollers of different types that toddlers can use too, I want Jumpers ms42bams43bgi want bounce chairs,ms43k3i want activity matsms43tvI want a lot of things and i really want to be able to pick their outfits
  • Options
    nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I want to carry them around all the way.
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to put them on the floor again. I don't know why.

That would techically be the crawl choice

Pretty sure the core aspect is just simply what everybody says about babies: that the programming that makes them be essentially an object attached to the bassinet is kinda bizarre and incongruent.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I want ALL the things for my babies. If they #liberatethebabies I hope the do them like toddlers, and make them the best version in the series so far. Like I want my socks knocked off and be blown away.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Unpopular opinion, but I do not want them at all. I am thrilled they left them how they are.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I want to walk them in strollers!
    OMG yesssssss!!!! :#
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    > @NoTalent said:
    > Unpopular opinion, but I do not want them at all. I am thrilled they left them how they are.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Whatever they might do with them would undoubtedly make more work for my sims. The babies in Sims2 were mostly annoying so I've been happy with the Sims 4 version since I switched games.
  • Options
    Mascot3000Mascot3000 Posts: 4 New Member
    Just let them crawl dude
    I just want something that gives me an excuse to not immediately age them into toddlers once they're born.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2019
    other (plz specify)
    All of the above and more. I want them to be free to crawl around, I want toys for them to play with, I want them to be able to play with their siblings, I want more interactions from their family, I want to bathe them in the sink, I want walkers, bouncers, strollers, playmats, playpens, high chairs, cribs, changing tables, etc.

I want them to be customizable. I want multiple different hairs styles, accessories, clothes, shoes, socks, hats. Let us change their hair color, eye color, skin color, weight (basically everything you can do with the other life stages).

Let us see their needs. Give them traits and moodlets.

Long story short, MAKE THEM SIMS AND NOT OBJECTS.
  • Options
    PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Well, it would be nice if "it" wasn't an object that other sims frequently stand in or walk through. Gotta admit it's what gets on my nerves a bit. Whatever else the gurus add, I'm open. <3
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    other (plz specify)
    Hello Simmers! how about playpens? does anyone remember those?
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I’d be happy with any expansion they made upon babies if it at least meant they’d stop being simple objects.

I’ve always wanted them untied from their cribs and for my Sims to be able to carry them around their houses.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    other (plz specify)
    I really wouldn't do anything different with them. All babies do anyways are eat and sleep and occasuonlly you can coo at them. They're just like babies from Sims 2 and 1 and I played with them just fine then. So I don't mind the babies the way they are. But if they were to free the babies I would like strollers, baby swing, monitor, play pen, play mat type items for both babies and toddlers.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    I want to walk them in strollers!
    Strollers would be so cute! I also really like the idea of having individual clothing choices for babies.