Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More non American worlds please.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    I would love to see more inclusive worlds. I really miss seeing Middle East type worlds of Asiatic type worlds from previous sims games.
  • Options
    xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    Also, I don't think we have ever seen an Eastern European/Asian type world. Some place cold all the time, Eastern Russia.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited March 2019
    If we had a way to create our own environments, there would be no need to request different worlds which would have likely created a lot more happy players in Sims 4! I really do wish that when they created Sims 4, they hadn't decided to ignore all those players who previously enjoyed creating and/or downloading worlds from CAW. There were a lot of them!
  • Options
    sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    I agree although I'd like to see a remake of the sims 1 neighbourhood in the sims 4. Could easily be made into sections/neighbourhoods. Imagine it as a gamepack celebrating the sims history and could give us back burglars and other NPC sims and stuff.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I would love to see more variety in the worlds. Sims 4 is the first sims version ever that made me feel like saying 'another American world'. I played sims 1 2 3 and 4. this was also true for some worlds in previous games but it never was so obvious as in sims 4.

I would prefer worlds which leave some freedom to imagine where they are located. For example windenburg is fantastic because while the old town feels German, the island and country side could be elsewhere in Europe as well.

I would love a world with a colder climate, like Scandinavia or Canada, a tropical/Caribbean world, a Mediterranean world, a mountain neighborhood,... So many possibilities. If only we could design them ourselves.
    As for features to include, pretty much anything is possible. For example we have universities in all parts of the world. ;)
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    It's not just non-American simmers who want to see non-American worlds. Some of us American simmers would really like more variety as well. :smile: I particularly would like a Japan inspired world. I lived there for a few years, and it's such a gorgeous country. The area I was in had bamboo forests, rice fields, traditional houses, temples, old castle ruins... So much potential for new build/buy elements and interesting landscapes. And I've always wanted to go to Greece, and can't afford to at this point in my life, so yes please to the Greek inspired world idea!

Also, being from Alaska, the types of US inspired places they've done so far don't even come close to portraying the type of land I grew up in. Something truly rural (with lots tucked away in the woods by themselves, far apart from each other), log cabins, fjords, glaciers, spruce forests and tall mountains would be really nice to have. Bonus points if they also add moose, bald eagles, and salmon streams. :smile: The closest thing they have is Granite Falls, and it's not a livable world. Something from the truly northern parts of Europe or Asia would also be fun for me.

I genuinely like the worlds we have already, but yes, I want some more variety.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    edited March 2019
    mika wrote: »
    Agreed. I'd like the devs to make an African-inspired world that takes after Nairobi or places in Botswana. Its the only continent they ignore every iteration. A Caribbean world would be nice too.

@mika This is an excellent point, and I would love to see this too. I've seen some pictures of some truly beautiful architecture in other parts of Africa as well, especially (if I remember correctly) Morocco and South Africa. There's probably a lot more that I don't know about. I'd be excited about this too!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".