Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Military Career/Strangetown? StrangerVille

Comments

• Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    It definitely looks like something not natural is going on, which is what's got me excited.

And even if it is only a five-lot neighborhood, if it's got as much personality as Forgotten Hollow, I'll be pretty happy. :)

I won't be happy if it's a 5-lot "Strangetown"-lite neighborhood.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    It definitely looks like something not natural is going on, which is what's got me excited.

And even if it is only a five-lot neighborhood, if it's got as much personality as Forgotten Hollow, I'll be pretty happy. :)

I won't be happy if it's a 5-lot "Strangetown"-lite neighborhood.

In one pic where we see a military person walking it looks like all backdrop in that area. That's what made me think it's a career world.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    Ive decided its caw 😌
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    Yall imagine if all this weird stuff was just to distract us and then they reveal its caw, i know it unlikely but let me dream

It's time to wake up.
  • Options
    Yall imagine if all this weird stuff was just to distract us and then they reveal its caw, i know it unlikely but let me dream

It's time to wake up.

ikr these clowns thinking its strangetown, its obviously caw 😌
  • Options
    edited February 2019

It's time to wake up.

Lol, no you need to wake up. :p You're dreaming.
  • Options

It's time to wake up.

Lol, no you need to wake up. :p

im not currently sleeping 😌
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Ive decided its caw 😌

Now that would truly be an awesome surprise :disappointed: But I don't see how it would fit with the military theme :( I guess it's an alien/military/strangetown pack.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    Ive decided its caw 😌

Now that would truly be an awesome surprise :disappointed: But I don't see how it would fit with the military theme :( I guess it's an alien/military/strangetown pack.

If we say it enough it will come true, law of attraction, so lets all just say its caw 😌
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Ive decided its caw 😌

If we say it enough it will come true, law of attraction, so lets all just say its caw 😌

Retroactively? I doubt it.
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Ive decided its caw 😌

Retroactively? I doubt it.

yall cant let me be happy 😔
  • Options
    ok but think about it they added laptops, what did sims 3 caw work on? computers. whats a laptop? a type of computer. Its obviously caw
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    In my Language, there's a saying that goes "Einbildung ist auch eine Bildung", which roughly translates to "Imagination is Education too".
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,519 Member
    ok but think about it they added laptops, what did sims 3 caw work on? computers. whats a laptop? a type of computer. Its obviously caw
    My guess,they might possibly be a reward from this military career, easy to carry around vs an actual desktop
  • Options
    In my Language, there's a saying that goes "Einbildung ist auch eine Bildung", which roughly translates to "Imagination is Education too".

That language is German, which comes from Germany, Windenburg was based off Germany, what is Windenburg? A world in the sims 4. Create a world confirmed yall!
  • Options

That language is German, which comes from Germany, Windenburg was based off Germany, what is Windenburg? A world in the sims 4. Create a world confirmed yall!
    That’s a massive stretch
  • Options

That’s a massive stretch

Is it though? think about what you just said. Stretch, like Stretch Armstrong the toy? Armstrong the second name comes from scotland, where is scotland? The world. See?
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    Down to the last hour of waiting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CQ9Gccjs4c
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options

That’s a massive stretch

Is it though? think about what you just said. Stretch, like Stretch Armstrong the toy? Armstrong the second name comes from scotland, where is scotland? The world. See?
    🙄
  • Options

That’s a massive stretch

🙄

Ok so that emoji is for the iphone, a product by apple, apple was founded by Steve Jobs, where was he from? America. Do you know how many sims 4 worlds that are based in America? tons. Its gotta be caw
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,497 Member

That’s a massive stretch

🙄

Ok so that emoji is for the iphone, a product by apple, apple was founded by Steve Jobs, where was he from? America. Do you know how many sims 4 worlds that are based in America? tons. Its gotta be caw

You have taken the "6 degrees of separation" theory to a whole new level. Well done. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options

ŁØØҜŞ ŁƗҜ€ ¥ØỮ ĦΔV€ ΔŁŘ€ΔĐ¥ ĆØŇŞỮΜ€Đ ŦĦ€ ₣ŘỮƗŦ Ø₣ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    He’s joking, guys :)
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    He’s joking, guys :)

We know. :)
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    20 more minutes! :):)