Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Urns Disappeared !

BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
Alhtough it does make my Apocaplypse Challenge somewhat easier not being haunted every evening, they were somewhat part of the challenge.

The sims that died outdoors (tombstones) are fine but all the indoor ones are gone.

I thought maybe my moody teen had gone on a rampage but that should have left debris. Any thoughts?
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    May be the moody teenager theory as sims want to throw away the urn pieces.

But as Sims Wiki has said, it's never a good idea to save while ghosts are out of their grave.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Must have been the teens. Darn kids. I knew not to save when active so don't think that was it but had a number of crashes for awhile there though so wondering may have been one of those times.

I just thought they were being "quiet" for a bit as the outdoor ones were busy haunting but then went to check and noticed urns gone. Oh well at least it will be quieter for a bit.
    And shouldn't affect my challenge as it wasn't something I did. LOL And for the future generations I will try and make sure they are outside when they pass.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion