I personally feel that in respect to traits in the Sims 4, we don't have enough. Especially more negative traits. Would love to see some or all of these show up in the game someday.
- Serious - Dampens playful emotion
- Stoic - Dampens sad emotion
- Peaceful - Dampens angry emotion
- Easy Going - Dampens tense emotion
- Absent Minded - Dampens focus and increases dazed
- Coward - Tense during dangerous activities
- Brave - Confident during dangerous activities
- Daredevil - Energized during dangerous activities
- Handy - Increases handiness skill faster
- Green Thumb - Increases gardening skill faster
- Logical - Increases mental skills faster and tense around supernaturals
- Whimsical - Increases artistic skills faster and inspired around supernaturals
- Shy - Slows charisma skill and increases chance of becoming embarrassed in social situations
- Brooding - Brooding option increases social need and creates focus
- Anti-Tech - Becomes tense when using electronics (needs to come with non tech options for computer)
- High-Tech - Becomes tense when away from electronics
- Eco-Friendly - Prefers earth friendly options (comes with living off the grid pack)
- Grumpy - Dampens positive emotions, slows social and romance gain
- Overly Emotional - Increases strength and duration of sad and angry emotions
- Unemotional - Gives a +10 fine emotion
I do realize some of these are in the game if you complete an aspiration, but I don't like having traits locked up. What if I want to create a green thumb or handy sim right away? We can create an artistic sim right away.
Anyways, I'd love to see other ideas for sim traits and how they would affect the sims.