Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play as a different "race" in the sims 4

MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
I play with everything.

Comments

• Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    Yeah, my priority when making sims has almost always been to make them pretty since I only really play with females (unless I have a baby boy) and to me every skin color is pretty so I just go with what fit's the face shape best.

Although I will admit I play with white characters more but that's just because I base a lot of my sims off myself and I'm white.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Yeah, my priority when making sims has almost always been to make them pretty since I only really play with females (unless I have a baby boy) and to me every skin color is pretty so I just go with what fit's the face shape best.

Although I will admit I play with white characters more but that's just because I base a lot of my sims off myself and I'm white.
    Same kinda, except I'm black.
    When I start a new game, I always make a young adult black female sim and that's like my main sim, but then I kinda rotate with the premade families.

attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I play all sorts, though I know the majority are black. It wasn't really planned that way, I just also never tried to avoid it happening.
    image.png
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Yes I do.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Granted that I'm Filipino and most of my sims are white, yes. Lol. I have some black and Asian sims too, while Filipino sims are rare. 99% of ethnic Filipinos have black hair and brown eyes, so my choices would be limited if I stuck with my own race
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AniSimmerAniSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    I don't mind I've mostly made white families but I have began to make other races / interracial couples