Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There should be an option to have heated pools in Seasons

I Googled and it doesn't seem to be an option. Pools in TS2 were automatically heated in the winter, so sims would never freeze. They're not heated in TS3 and TS4, so it's always a bad idea to swim in an outdoor pool during the winter.

I think we should get the option to heat pools when it's cold. Maybe it'll cost extra to install the heating, and it raises the bills if you use it like with the thermostat. They don't even have to make new animations for installing and stuff. It could be one of those orange circle things that happen instantaneously when you install them, then just have steam come out of the pool when it's on. I'd at least like to have the option for my sims to swim outdoors when it's cold.
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I like the idea but I would like to have a switch so I can still do the perilous plunge in the winter.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I like the idea but I would like to have a switch so I can still do the perilous plunge in the winter.

Yeah, you can turn it off for that and to save on money
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    anayray18anayray18 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm kind of late to the party but there's a mod I just found that makes outdoor pools warm. I don't think there's an option to toggle it on or off, but this is the closest I could find to having warm pools in the winter. The mod is made by isimswho on The Sims Resource: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods-other/title/warm-pool-/id/1476590/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Ooo, I would love that for my hot tubs.

I would also love for my sims to be able to bathe in their hot tubs. Just thinking outside the box.