Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Way To Fix the Constant Text Invites...

thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
For me the real reason I hate the constant spam of invites from other sims is because I don’t see any option to just let them go on their own and stay on the lot i’m already on. The only option is to travel with that sim then switch control back to a sim in the lot you want to keep playing. I wish they could just leave the lot and travel to that location without you just like how going to normal careers work but if you want to join them you can switch control on their portrait like so. I don’t like automatically having to go and having to sit through 2 loading screens to go back to the sims I want to keep playing, so I end up ignoring almost all of the invites because I can’t be bothered to deal with thag back and forth.

If we can do this then I can finally say “yes, Hannah, Mary would love to go to the Talent Show with you to embarrass yourselves while I stay playing with David whos trying to teach our toddler flash cards and skill up for work the next day” :)))

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This is a very solid idea. If we can go or not go with the doctor etc. we should not have to go with the one invited. Solid. I would also request we could turn off all messaging such as in TS3 when our Sims were invited, or asked to do a chore for a townie. That toggle saved that game for me, lol. I no longer had to put up with all those popup interruptions. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.