Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    My sim was out jogging and came across this glowing cake. I have no idea what is it. Where it came from. Or who even made it.

ajULu4Q.png

A fanatical fan. My Sims get these all of the time, but then again I do use the Road to Fame mod. There should also be a plate of Ambrosia nearby.

Ahhhh, so that's what that is! I have Road to Fame in my game as well. Seriously, I have been so confused by that cake. Thanks so much for letting me know what it is!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited April 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    SiliClone wrote: »
    KuDUw0E.jpg
    Gothic Metal anyone?

An aesthetic I didn't realize I needed more of. That looks great.

I sthat Cassandra in the middle. :open_mouth: I love it. What's the outfit she's wearing I really like it.

The outfit is from Colores Urbanos, Cassandra looks amazing in gothic outfits, I wonder why...

Fq8jDbX.jpg
    btw... Nancy was drunk at 6:00 AM...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    My sim was out jogging and came across this glowing cake. I have no idea what is it. Where it came from. Or who even made it.

ajULu4Q.png

A fanatical fan. My Sims get these all of the time, but then again I do use the Road to Fame mod. There should also be a plate of Ambrosia nearby.

Ahhhh, so that's what that is! I have Road to Fame in my game as well. Seriously, I have been so confused by that cake. Thanks so much for letting me know what it is!

No worries. I thought my Sims' fanatical fan was his 'Stan', not realizing the game identifies who is the Stan. LOL I was also very nervous about the tiered cake left on the floor near the audience. The plate of Ambrosia was found by the second officer, after my Sim called the cops.

This is the fanatical fan:
    tta4qQz.jpg

This was his response after he was rebuffed:
    P9ek9pq.jpg

This is the plate of Ambrosia"
    e490anr.jpg

I always thought that Ambrosia was an antidote to death. I wouldn't let any Sims eat the tiered cake, as a result. Feared it was tainted. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    Not sure whats going on in my game but

1Kpt1cE.png
    been 2 and a half years since I last seen these.

fCfbYUq.png
    Judith was mean and refused my Sim a sugar skull.
  • Options
    Busufu wrote: »
    KuDUw0E.jpg
    Gothic Metal anyone?

OMG Lilith looks amazing!!!! <3

here is my last screenshot

uG8kO6T.jpg

:D

This is... the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life... I have to set this as wallpaper on my PC.
    h4PjLMY.jpg
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Loving these pics! That bear pic is awesome @Busufu
    This was my last one.. it seems Jaxon has a bit of a crush on my Sim Clara (Jaxon lives in the apartment next to hers)
    6GR944O.jpg
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Dear, we will have an another child :) Very poor family :D This couple have 2 other child. I download this family from Gallery. Family Morell :)
    26-4-2019-9-59-19.png
  • Options
    pYP9lwP.jpg
    So you refused to hug Caleb... that paparazzi will have something to write tomorrow.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited April 2019
    "Umm... Caleb? Maybe that purple earring is not such a good look for you." :/
    RcH8elz.png
    Katarina Swanson giving some fashion advice in the nicest way she can. :D
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    "Umm... Caleb? Maybe that purple earring is not such a good look for you." :/
    RcH8elz.png
    Katarina Swanson giving some fashion advice in the nicest way she can. :D

I think he's colour blind... look at his other outfits.
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    pYP9lwP.jpg
    So you refused to hug Caleb... that paparazzi will have something to write tomorrow.

Lol :) Vampire strike Back! :)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @SiliClone She really does I did struggle a bit finding good clothes for her petite frame, but a lot of gothic/darker clothing definitely suits her well.
    DH84QzV.png?1

Oh hey foudn that outfit looks great though what's the accessory lace piece? :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    My last screenshots in game and Hey! I found a use for the two way mirror in Get to work~ :heart:
    YHcDBZg.png
    HivA1Bk.png

...don't look at me like that. :*
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    @SiliClone She really does I did struggle a bit finding good clothes for her petite frame, but a lot of gothic/darker clothing definitely suits her well.
    DH84QzV.png?1

Oh hey foudn that outfit looks great though what's the accessory lace piece? :)

actually I don't remember where I got that... I'll try to track it down.
  • Options
    irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member
    2i6cqxf.png
    Her dog licking her face
  • Options
    @LadyKyn here is the accessory. The dress that comes with it looks great on Cassandra, too.
    https://cas-fulleditmode.tumblr.com/post/168230343835/cc-download-under-the-cutmore-so-my

MbUcNPv.jpg
    I had him leave the nightclub in Windenburg 'cause he was stressed after drinking plasma from someone, and since I was getting bored I had him build a snowpal. Wolfgang Munch was passing by (at 3 AM... I wonder what he was doing hanging around at night) and joined
    Meanwhile Lilith was getting along very well with Joaquin, from which she had a drink just one hour before:
    KGeyOwy.jpg
    when I went back to Caleb, he was talking to Wolfgang, I play with autonomy off, so it's Wolfgang that started the conversation, and didn't even insult him once. Being him a mean, gloomy and loner sim, I was really surprised
    QEmWAev.jpg
    they better not get too close, 'cause they both are flirting with Cassandra (Caleb is flirting with everything that moves to be honest, I don't know what problem he has.. He doesn't even have the romantic trait)
    I also have a selfie, that's the last screen I took in fact
    4xXZZEo.jpg

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Hunter messing with his human lover by pretending to bite, and Tristan's not impressed.
    utgh82U.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sims held a dinner party that I turned into a costume party. Mortimer Goth was just too much in his costume.Fy6VNww.png?1
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    @LadyKyn here is the accessory. The dress that comes with it looks great on Cassandra, too.
    https://cas-fulleditmode.tumblr.com/post/168230343835/cc-download-under-the-cutmore-so-my

MbUcNPv.jpg
    I had him leave the nightclub in Windenburg 'cause he was stressed after drinking plasma from someone, and since I was getting bored I had him build a snowpal. Wolfgang Munch was passing by (at 3 AM... I wonder what he was doing hanging around at night) and joined
    Meanwhile Lilith was getting along very well with Joaquin, from which she had a drink just one hour before:
    KGeyOwy.jpg
    when I went back to Caleb, he was talking to Wolfgang, I play with autonomy off, so it's Wolfgang that started the conversation, and didn't even insult him once. Being him a mean, gloomy and loner sim, I was really surprised
    QEmWAev.jpg
    they better not get too close, 'cause they both are flirting with Cassandra (Caleb is flirting with everything that moves to be honest, I don't know what problem he has.. He doesn't even have the romantic trait)
    I also have a selfie, that's the last screen I took in fact
    4xXZZEo.jpg

Never cared for Caleb (or any vampire for that matter since all are random generated elders or pears…) but man...Lilith tho 0.0 she looks stunning like that! and i already liked her but that look tho...i am gonna borrow that one if you don't mind ^_^

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2019
    pYP9lwP.jpg

hahaha you are without a doubt far more merciful than my vampires are :p especially Elisande lol she would unleash the influence emotions wave power to kill him >:D with the message: "how dare you refuse the will of Elisande mortal?? you should feel ashamed...to death" …. and she would probabely also hit his fans while she's at it since she cannot stand fawning fans at all!
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    The cat destroyed their bed.
    73fbV9O.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @DanmanNefarius I have Vampirism is fun version 2 installed... I'm not nice, Caleb is... Vlad would have had a deep drink from Thorn. Lilith looks stunning ALWAYS:

z3v71eI.png

Caleb is not so bad if you give him a properly done sort of New Wave style (that's what his default clothing is supposed to be, I guess..)

GWA1jJj.png

I did modify him a little though, because he was really ugly to me...

FfGyP52.jpg

I just changed his eyes shape because it was something that cannot exist in nature, and reworked his facial features a little.
    Post edited by SiliClone on
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Hunter gets spooked by his sister, Angel. I guess being mischievous runs in the Payne family.
    MsNGvIs.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited April 2019
    My last screenshots in game and Hey! I found a use for the two way mirror in Get to work~ :heart:
    YHcDBZg.png
    HivA1Bk.png

...don't look at me like that. :*
    Don't worry about it... what you do in your game is none of my business...
    Post edited by MMX on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top