Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited July 2020
    This is my ancestral family gathered around the Sunday afternoon Dinner table. This is 18th century and Dinner was generally around 2 PM. This because there was still plenty of light to clean up the preparation of cooking and the aftermath of eating. Later on, around 8 PM, depending on the family, of course, cold leftovers from Dinner would be served as Supper. This meal was meant to be a lighter meal, often followed by Confits. This was at the home of the Hawkins family. One of the cultural things in the great Colony of Virginia, was that after the Church Meeting, families and friends gathered together for Dinner. :)

Seated on the lower row of chairs is Joseph Hawkins, his wife, Sarah, and their future son-in-law, John Sevier and their youngest son, Benjamin. Across from John is his future bride, Sarah Jane, next to her is her younger sister Rebecca and then two other neighbors that I don't know. Way over along the wall is the baby of the family, Mary. She was all of five years old when Sarah Jane and John got married.

qAgcrI1.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    @KiniHokulani , about the bar fight pic, the fighting couple behind the bar was Leila and random NPC bartender. Yes indeed Makoa and his wife, they had some tender moments at the bush later (2 NAP's active, heh)

j3ldNr1.png

@Ellupelluellu little off topic may I ask where did you get that gorgeous black hair? <3
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    07-03-20-3-09-07-PM.png

Zeus just aged up into an elder so I had to quickly photograph him and Jamie... just in case. I have other photographs of Zeus and Jamie over the years (toddler and puppy, child and adult, and now teen and elder). I have all three of them on his wall. I just love that these two basically grew up together and I'm going to be devastated when Zeus inevitably leaves us. (Zeus' parents are surprisingly still alive though!)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member

@pandie00 ,
    @Ellupelluellu little off topic may I ask where did you get that gorgeous black hair? <3
    Here: https://spideywil921.tumblr.com/post/617039030006300672/franklin-hairs-inspired-by-farrah-franklin

:)

And the pic:
    EJuKDLo.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    03.07.20_23-13-40kjjvh.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    YkknIa2.png

This makeup breaks my heart...why was it made available for townies? :(
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My sim was having a nice time at the bar despite it being bear night.

wrAcIYx.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    jnPDhFw8r9Z5PL8NyVEZ4LjkJboWW2mfGnxLh0AYxAJKIGu4fTUnytNxo5Sx5U-mVaFYLkiglsQjmtF13ICLIoNweyzgeHgy6xNVdefN8_rwMQAanFYiQva_FVrYWjCPiKJVn9ONNb2w809fh6SFrUKftRO5kNefh7sNlw-PqyoWzf3XGosHYlwwI-Hdp6aQxI9RKNmas8Y8w0NN003B1BagLmbKBtT2AJfQ4_YN_tpHjrojFh0oY6KVq6o0VKyeRDjHLGskBjXSuKspIcBCac5Se8Z649s7GSlbNxBEQMcjOTDjsGkRkw2vidFnAUjIeBiROBzuSuGN2hnMvNp6ZcYF-IDel_58Nc2X2plukUMIC7RNGa9yoV97lmYtcSiLHUYNxedNTPYzz4jxLgOZwbx2Xle7-syMjsr-_UHsTmRLRjhLBinzEiMUt3hnXDscdK9JbBsNVgbPVGFRxe4mT46wPsSQtLmgt0qVh3R2ihG2i8PyiFR-T45mH_VzhTwc-CLy-lIfS-vPqtuDN-dBbBNSLQXjGOdluuOOeHqlZY4-Yyp2JRrapkOVXG8V94keE5RjVXdBKzav_AlrZRI4HcTAVM_kD2bcPSVTXdEbxHqb6GAzsYdbEe-GU6qDO-BywlNOmC8LyrFpuGVE2isRbNbnZH64dThbycToIJ5orT-kt1KjV0uKpXsAUdnA=w1625-h914-no?authuser=0
    Happened just recently in my game, so it's too good NOT to share. My Caleb in my Omega Lagacy Save thought he'd come to hang out with his omega wife/husband(currently selected sim here) at the arts center in San Myshuno even though he's SUPPOSE to be at work at the Lab.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    When you're trying to get the triplets into bed for the night :|
    cbRaewn.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Bathtime is a serious business for this roommate :p

wWPQxFc.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I have another post wherein I rant about what happened to my garden. Many posts refer to this. I determined this wasn't going to happen to me again before I had harvested the desired plants. Sadly, Sarah Jane was upstairs playing "Don't Wake the Llama" with her two younger brothers and her next younger sister. I had already loaded her queue. She was going to sell some items (as this was one way the family made money), and harvest a few things — such as the cherries, this time, and a few other choice vegetables. Even though I canceled out her playing the game, her mother was ever-so-quick watering can at the ready! :open_mouth: Jumping Jehoshaphat. the third box from the right was the fully mature cherry tree. Of course. That's twice Sarah Jane missed her opportunity. I'm vexed, still, and it's a day later in RL. Happily, I paused and negated Sarah Marlin's actions. I sent her over to care for the flowers, instead. Oi!

xWnlaUL.jpg

Sarah Jane was able to harvest the pears (last box on the left). And happily, her future husband already has a pomegranate in his inventory. They simply won't have enough funds on their own to get their garden started. And since those two are busy working the crops, why shouldn't they reap, too? ;) You don't muzzle the oxen when he turns the mill, after all.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hugo-Stands-Still-Sad-Nelson-Keeps-Walking.png

Hugo and Nelson had an argument. At the Romance festival, no less. Nice contrast with the last picture. 😂
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    107416982_3238678269525812_8438654822695598559_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_eui2=AeFLUmBxxJjegr4BQpcfe3YObq7mMjJUjcpuruYyMlSNyrkyV8WBIpW3GEMoEbktVmvhzZ1ZJh8AgbSCxKTyPPqs&_nc_ohc=tN-0IpTAkxwAX8zTwH3&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk22-3.fna&oh=6033eb12d76e4412645f09bae26b9036&oe=5F269C8C

Suidwes Manor, just outside of Salisbury, Rhodesia. Should be around 1976.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited July 2020
    The inaugural meeting of the Secret Society (which I had completely forgotten was a thing) at the Ritual Altar. Not creepy at all...
    uT68Co5.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Could Grim say no to the pleading of such a sweet child?
    06-09-20_8-40-32%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    Apparently he could. Quite easily.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2020
    Liberty Lee celebrating a promotion to space cadet.
    zJAKcza.png
    I have no idea why everyone else looks angry in this picture. :D
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I think Candy is the cutest premade sim. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that makes her my fav. :heart:

zfQBbZW.png

Edit: this applies even before I gave her a makeover.

i love her too :) easily one of the cutest premade female and she is so darn easy to get along with as well. her sister Yuki is also great by the way. but i like a lot of the Windenburg premades really.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited July 2020
    Cats being cats and doing what they know best, even in the Sims... :lol:

CJ0JDge.png

How do you identify a group of tourists? Hmmm?

qGiiNL5.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2020
    06.07.20_23-27-05cbjfa.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    I was at the spa and I spotted some sims sporting questionable footwear in the sauna, so I took a screenshot :D

mdwe0bK.png

Why is that townie that looks like Don Lothario but isn't Don Lothario wearing little light blue heels? We will never know. He clearly never got the memo that we wear sneakers in the sauna!
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    He clearly never got the memo that we wear sneakers in the sauna!

LOL, that made me laugh out loud irl and it is soon 1:30 am :D

Again, my personal rule, not posting to pic thread without a pic, here is my last, nothing special.
    jb7uaj9.png

• Options
    So sorry for double post, but:
    LedOSQ1.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Liberty Lee went on a Karaoke date with Knox Greenburg. I don't see it going anywhere though romantically. He loves garbage to much. :s
    iNfrIUp.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top