Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's talk about 2019

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    @Abbspur4

I always forget about height but yessss! HEIGHT SLIDERS!

ALSO, magic, beach vacations but with interactive water activities like scuba diving..ooh they could even do a secret underwater cave world that unlocks a mermaid sim that you could then produce children with to get a mermaid sim! Oh and UNIVERSITY!
  • Options
    ItstnyaxItstnyax Posts: 1 New Member
    What I really want for 2019:

1. University (with many activities to do for example after school or university)
    2. Island paradise (diving under water, boats, mermaids...)
    3. Supernatural (witches, werewolves, fairies...)
    4. Travel around the world(paris or Italy and some worlds to go vacation)
    5. Farm pack (cows pigs or even horses with many things to do)
    6.i know we cant get them but i really need cars :(
    7.we really need more careers and traits and even more activities to do
    8.maybe a pack for elders or children or babys

WE NEED MORE THINGS TO DO COUSE SIMS 4 GET BOARING. ..
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    1- University
    2- Witches
    3- Tropical pack (GP if it only adds the destination, EP if it adds hotels) + free update including ocean swimming, tanning and the possibility to buy vacation homes
    4- Country pack
    5- Hobbies pack (including bands, ballet, sports and new activities for elders)
  • Options
    Darkside_TinkerbellDarkside_Tinkerbell Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok so 2019 is well, upon us...

Sims University as far as I am concerned should be a priority, I loved in 3 the upbringing bonus traits it introduced, the boost to careers dependent on degree's you did, the new skills (Billiards, Darts, think there was even Cards). University provided a missing link in a Sims circle of life that was well amazing and fun to play and experience.

Things that I think are missing and would love to see;

Salons and Barber Shops, which lead to better Sim creation (see below), imagine going to a Hairdresser to get streaks through your hair, manicured nails, party make-overs (multi colored eye-shadows), a pink tiger face paint?! Bikini wax...

Considerably better Building options, terrain manipulation, ponds!!, color selection and blending, themed color building, I can not remember if it was in Sims 3 or below you used to be able to go to a color template and customize your colors for pretty much everything, then you could down load stencil patterns with 2 or more color options, literally to create a very unique look for wall paper, hair, make-up, even skin... not to mention being able to create a literal mosaic for a feature wall in a house. Install patterns that can be used on furniture, (a kids couch with Disney characters on it, while the exact same couch is also in the guest living but the seats look like the solar system, not to mention the frames are different yet again).

Yes I spend hours in creation and building, I look for a theme where I can but often am limited due to color selections and designs (patterns). I would love a wall paper that matched perfectly marble tilling, let alone changing the white Marble so the grey looks electric blue as an example.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm up for supernatural related packs, farming packs or university/education,

Education Packs: I think they need to add incentives for the graduated sim though, slightly increasing raise for the graduated sim is not a game changing, an ability to progress career level beyond lv 5 could be added for those who attained the degree required for the career, and high school graduate can only go up to lv 5 and doubled the requirements to get promoted to the next career level except A student, and high school graduate need to take an interview and test before they get the job similar to aptitude test for university in sims 3 or audition in get famous so they need to have the required skills before they can get a job, university student on the other hand get a free pass if they have the degree.

Supernatural Packs : I think for supernatural sims we need 2nd universal form regardless their occult type this to creates an abillity of making a hybrid, so dark form or disguised form need to be replaced with universal occult form, I think although similar they used different line of codes(imo) so an accidental alienvampire is buggy that sometime the forms keep replacing each other
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ok so 2019 is well, upon us...

Sims University as far as I am concerned should be a priority, I loved in 3 the upbringing bonus traits it introduced, the boost to careers dependent on degree's you did, the new skills (Billiards, Darts, think there was even Cards). University provided a missing link in a Sims circle of life that was well amazing and fun to play and experience.

Things that I think are missing and would love to see;

Salons and Barber Shops, which lead to better Sim creation (see below), imagine going to a Hairdresser to get streaks through your hair, manicured nails, party make-overs (multi colored eye-shadows), a pink tiger face paint?! Bikini wax...

Considerably better Building options, terrain manipulation, ponds!!, color selection and blending, themed color building, I can not remember if it was in Sims 3 or below you used to be able to go to a color template and customize your colors for pretty much everything, then you could down load stencil patterns with 2 or more color options, literally to create a very unique look for wall paper, hair, make-up, even skin... not to mention being able to create a literal mosaic for a feature wall in a house. Install patterns that can be used on furniture, (a kids couch with Disney characters on it, while the exact same couch is also in the guest living but the seats look like the solar system, not to mention the frames are different yet again).

Yes I spend hours in creation and building, I look for a theme where I can but often am limited due to color selections and designs (patterns). I would love a wall paper that matched perfectly marble tilling, let alone changing the white Marble so the grey looks electric blue as an example.

Well out of those we do have darts already. Those came with Get Together.
  • Options
    Matty1993Matty1993 Posts: 1 New Member
    My wish list
    Farming EP
    Werewolf GP
    Witch GP
    Cars GP
    Vacation GP
    Spiral staircases?!?
  • Options
    Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    University and a personality/trait overhaul please. Also throw in an attraction system with chemistry.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Shepard wrote: »
    Am I the only one who seriously doubt Tropical Vacation? Don't yiu think the developers feel like they have covered travels with Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures?

I might have agreed, but the freelance system that was in the last patch is totally suited to exploring the Sims world. Just take enough freelance gigs to pay for your stay and you've got the rest of the time free to enjoy life. Island Paradise was an extremely popular pack despite the major bugs so it's likely they'll want to revisit the theme. There are other themes they could explore as well; now that they're dropping 32-bit support, we could see an Alpine vacation with snowboarding and skiing, and maybe even snow depth patched in. Another popular Sims 3 Store feature were the carnival rides -- roller coasters, carousel, etc. -- so perhaps some sort of amusement park world for Sims to visit (for a day or longer) could be on the drawing board.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)