Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Is anyone who's already got the EP experiencing the ageing while in CAS bug?
    On twitter @luthienrising said to save before going to CAS. I haven’t been able to download or play yet but whats exactly going on? I wanted to check out CAS first chance I get

The bug doesn’t exist if Get Famous is installed. It’s only without so you should have no issues checking out CAS for get famous once you download.
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    On twitter @luthienrising said to save before going to CAS. I haven’t been able to download or play yet but whats exactly going on? I wanted to check out CAS first chance I get

The bug doesn’t exist if Get Famous is installed. It’s only without so you should have no issues checking out CAS for get famous once you download.

Apparently it does occur even with Get Famous installed. :'(
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    First thing I did once getting into the game was to start making some of the premades celebs. One indefinitely being Penny Pizzazz. vlogger and social media sensation.

sPJQiv7.png

Penny is just right for the celeb career.
  • Options
    Akl500P wrote: »

I think it was Crin that said it even happens with GF.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited November 2018
    Oops sorry then. Had wrong info from twitter. Hope they fix it soon then. I won’t be able to get the pack till 11/26 since I’ll be out of town next week. So maybe by then we will have a fix for it.

Pics look great everyone!! It’s making me so excited to play it.
  • Options
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @LadyKyn how do you make the townies famous without playing them?
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    @LadyKyn how do you make the townies famous without playing them?

I actually just went into the household and shift clicked on said sim and bumped up her celebrity status just so I can add some perks for her.

You can shift click any townie with shift click and then click on public image and then click on increase celebrity status.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Loving all the pictures so far. I don't know if I can justify buying this,let alone having enough space to install it! I might have to uninstall some packs to make room.(If I get it.) :|:#
  • Options
    Loving all the pictures so far. I don't know if I can justify buying this,let alone having enough space to install it! I might have to uninstall some packs to make room.(If I get it.) :|:#

You could just disable the packs? Here's a nifty link. James from the sim supply made a very user friendly tool that's always updated.

http://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2018
    G1xk5dp.png?1

Found my new sim crush. :heart::love: Probably one of the best looking premades I've seen in a good time.

Also, I had to harass him like SIX TIMES for an autograph because he was stingy with it.
    :joy: Thorne the snob had to be harassed for an autograph that is a shocker

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    First thing I did was replace Baby Ariel. No offense to the person, but I don't think lip syncing is celebrity worthy. Besides, I do not want ANY sims based off real people in my main story games.

So here she is now as an adult singer who's supposed to be Jamaican and typically sings Jazz/Soul.

463616d654ee3bd71eb4ac775266fc12.png
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    @pepperjax1230 who would have thought right? XD

I hate him and yet I am WEAK. First person view did nothing to help this.
    6e87P57.png

It's almost like he's saying 'be thankful' getting an autograph from him since all he was doing was at a bar telling jokes at a mic BADLY and yet everyone was applauding him. Like what???
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'm really digging these new pants that came with Get Famous!
    46472440_369604696917792_7826087375804563456_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFSd47k6EvXRPgFsRbrD7gkp9co6MeHrkEuVsFAz6sDfndHNqGy5IMwn8OpYE0LIAqplM2d5OqXcMwlXvh2oacIAZvO5RKBa5y_cYdNJzJtPQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=e2bb13c437b3c02d2b94ddfe2be287d5&oe=5C748720
  • Options
    @rjssim think they're part of the raider costume with Get Famous, but they can work so well for everyday. Pants are so edgy. :heart:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @pepperjax1230 who would have thought right? XD

I hate him and yet I am WEAK. First person view did nothing to help this.
    6e87P57.png

It's almost like he's saying 'be thankful' getting an autograph from him since all he was doing was at a bar telling jokes at a mic BADLY and yet everyone was applauding him. Like what???
    @LadyKyn all I have to say :joy:. He is a snob and he is saying that. Hehe

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited November 2018
    Gave Zeleka the new hairstyle and a scar, LOVE it!I0ZjCYv.jpg Love the dress0X6gGDs.jpg
    Her Athletic husband also got a new hairdo,it fits him.f4PUgOo.jpg With her lvl 10 charisma she was able to bribe the bouncer to let her in, she just had to make that face when taking a selfie though :Dgvtjrof.jpgHer father-in-law called her up after she became famous, kinda funnyAhwKweJ.jpgThe athletic career gave my sim a popup where he could take an action and it would give him a celebrity status and demote him or he could play it like a real pro and not be dramatic, but that would've resulted in no fame.GuRvaPz.jpg

The CAS aging bug is noticeable, even thought this save has aging off, the aging bar has some small green of progession, it was empty.
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member

You could just disable the packs? Here's a nifty link. James from the sim supply made a very user friendly tool that's always updated.

http://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks

Thank you for the reply and the link. B)

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    DsHHU4CU8AECnI6.jpg:large

I spent the past three hours in Build/Buy making updates to my Tuscan home. The price of this home may or may not be 50% higher after I made my updates.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Jordan went to her first gig! I was impressed by all of the crew members wandering around.

owqbE3U.png

Soon after arriving, a fight broke out between the SFX operator and camerman for some reason. :D

ny7Hul8.png

vHePg73.png

Jordan went to hair & makeup first, and let's just say it must have been her stylist's first day as well.

GpZqFD6.png

"U serious?"

krzZMM7.png

"I'm afraid so."

aE97FHA.png

"Get it together Reiko!"

trqxTGV.png

Reiko then proceeded to screw up Jordan's hair as well. :D

9hUqynu.png

0o2uRPD.png

An eventful first day for her. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited November 2018
    Gonna see if I can post my album here.
    Test
    A preview of my favorite sim thus far, Riye Bloom-Vatore:
    YlTurUr.png
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    cmEr1hI.jpg

I love the music producer table! And that hairstyle!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.