Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Impressions after all the info?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm satisfied. I think it's great and I'm buying it.
    I'm excited to play it but I'm also hoping it opens the door to other game packs ideas :)
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I'm satisfied. I think it's great and I'm buying it.
    sillehbee wrote: »
    I was disappointed as usual with all of the game changer videos and the trailers. It looked so empty and boring, like oh boy a tiny world and a single career. But after the trailer released today and a few tweets about gaining fame for whatever you want, I'm pretty excited. It looked severely lacking in content but all of the fame possibilities seem like it'll open up the gameplay so much.

Why are they so bad at marketing? The trailers for Get Together looked SO BAD, but it ended up being one of the best packs IMO for all of the creative possibilities and storytelling.

Preach! Actually the reason I am getting this is the same as Get Together. It dosen't look so big and game changing, but once you play the core systems, that is where it will become a gamechanger. I still remember the dance they did it gamescom...

I just can't wait to see how the reputation system will change everything. And my DJ's will finally get new options to dj booths. So excited.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Not satisfied. But I like some things in it (world,clothes, other)
    To be quite honest, I was somewhat dissatisfied. I was expecting more activities centering around fame and the talk shows and awards were very lackluster. However, I think the acting career has the advantage of replayability, so we'll see. I'm getting it at a slightly discount price, so that's good.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2018
    Not satisfied. But I like some things in it (world,clothes, other)
    Not satisfied. But I like some things in it (world,clothes, other

1. 11 lots :#
    2. one active career :o
    3. fame :)

I will get it but not at full price.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    It's alright. I'm getting it anyway.
    I’m disappointed in small world, the tepid awards ceremony, and the one active career, but I’ve loved everything else I’ve seen of the pack, so I’m definitely getting the pack.

It’s just a matter of pricing. That having only one active career thing is what kind of kills most of the price value for me. I still miss the lack of a modeling or fashion-related career. Then there’s the small world as well...

Well, I do still love the rest of the pack, like the fame and reputation, the active acting career, and all of the CAS items, so I am still wanting the pack.

I’m just going to wait and see if I can get it at a discount price during a holiday sale.

I am still excited for the pack. Can’t wait to play around with the fame and reputation systems, and to have some of my Sims try out the new CAS items! :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)