Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I like it better here now

I hope this isn't itself against the rules about discussing moderator actions, but I just wanted to say I think you've finally got the moderator system just right after some years of trying different ways. Consistent and fair, and also calm and friendly.

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited November 2018
    I find it inconsistent, unfair and completely unreasonable. Also highly contradictory.
    They coddle the ones they agree with personally or the ones who praise the mumbo jumbo that is hot among the young people now and let people talk about these things cause it draws a crowd and the game is more likely to sell if they accomodate this crowd. Eventhough what they're talking about is completely against the general rules.
    This forum is a mess.

edit: also watch them warn/ban me for this lol once their precious forum rule breakers flag me. :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    edited November 2018
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I find it inconsistent, unfair and completely unreasonable. Also highly contradictory.
    They coddle the ones they agree with personally or the ones who praise the mumbo jumbo that is hot among the young people now and let people talk about these things cause it draws a crowd and the game is more likely to sell if they accomodate this crowd. Eventhough what they're talking about is completely against the general rules.
    This forum is a mess.

edit: also watch them warn/ban me for this lol once their precious forum rule breakers flag me. :D

CM EDIT: Image removed
    Post edited by EA_David on
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Simpkin - worse than it used to be? Or better to some degree? Talking about relative here.
  • Options
    ThisISMariaThisISMaria Posts: 104 Member
    The forums are very left wing
    Cute-Russian-Girl-Smiles-Waves-For-The-Camera-Russia-At-The-2014-Fifa-World-Cup.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited November 2018
    I know technical issues have been diverted to Answers but it has led to people using the Activities page to find a compatible machine. It might be good to have a Sims PC/Mac machine forum, limited to what works only in the Off Topic pages? No personal advertising.

What is "Activity" actually for? Huge posts of house uploads etc., etc.

and I do wish that the Sims 3 Forum version, showing what a Simmer owns is still used as I have found that most of the naysayers do not own or play Sims 4 anyway and should state so before replying. Then I can ignore them if I want to as most of what they say is not relevant or out of date.

It is getting a bit boring inspite of being more calm and that is probably why the same names are always on the Leader boards so I'm off for a bit.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

and I do wish that the Sims 3 Forum version, showing what a Simmer owns is still used as I have found that most of the naysayers do not own or play Sims 4 anyway and should state so before replying.

Yes, that's an idea, and maybe non-owners can only post in the "pre-sales" section?
  • Options
    EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
    I think this is an example of why we don't have Discussion of Moderation, as things rapidly derailed.

If you have positive or negative feedback on Moderation here you'll want to reach out to one of the mods here.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top