Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I know Origin Updates don't affect my Sims game... but...

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
I know Origin updates have nothing to do with my Sims game. I just have no idea what else could possibly have changed. Here's the setup....

Me and a simmer friend have been playing drifter together. We are staying even with each other. We're both on House 008, we both have the same (ish) value home (usually around 80-100K) and our bills usually line up pretty well, too. By the end of the house challenge, we have about 20K bills.

Well...

We was in House 008, the week before our bills were around 20K (22K for me, 25K for her). In the next week, we had this latest update from origin. We both updated by the next day (RL) and went back to playing. Monday rolls around. And my sims house bills dropped down to 5K. The lot hadn't dropped in value, if anything it had increased. I hadn't cleared out the inventories and I hadn't got anyone the frugal trait (I rarely do).

Her bills come due... 6K. The same setup was true for her. Lot had probably increased, no cleared inventories. Literally, the only thing that happened between the last weeks bills and the new weeks bills was the Origin update.

Does anyone else have a reason we'd both have such a decrease in our weekly bills, cause I am pretty stumped. *ETA I should add, we both had been using the thermostat the entire week, as it was winter and freezing temps*
p8L4V6v.png

Comments