Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First challenge you will do in Get Famous

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    Other, pls comment
    One of my storylines will have a rags to middle class/runaway theme involving four friends. Ryan is the athletic first born son of the wealthiest family in my sim world. Casey is troubled and hot tempered. Bffs Angie and Skylar were musical prodigies, but Angie’s future was derailed when Casey’s schemes destroyed her relationship with Ryan.

Now Ryan and Skylar are dating and attend an elite university in Windenburg. Casey and Angie are married and live in the fixer upper apartment in San Myshuno with their twin toddlers. Eventually, they will have a third child named Haley, who will also be musically-gifted. But Casey will forbid her from being a musician. He will also discourage her friendship with superstar singer, Gia, because she is the daughter of Skylar and Ryan. So Haley is going to run away and marry her wealthy and famous musician boyfriend, Remi, who happens to be the oldest son of Skylar and Ryan. They will live in Remi’s San Myshuno penthouse and Hayley will become a fashion icon.
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    Other, pls comment
    im gonna do an alice in wonderland themed big sister challenge XD i think i might make the older sister end up famous or something
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    IF (big IF) I get the EP, I'll most likely do a Rags to Riches style story/challenge. That type of gameplay is my modus operandi anyway, but this EP will make it all the more rewarding once they reach the top. I already have several Sims in the top of their careers and several skills, so I might also just start exploring options with one of them instead.

While I generally don't care for the celebrity lifestyle, it all seems so shallow, except for those with genuine talent. But even then, sometimes it's not what you know, how talented you are, but WHO you know and if you're willing to conform to the industry's perceived public ideals that matters. I don't like that. I know that's the norm, but it just rubs me the wrong way. However, I could use the way I feel to challenge myself with a story about a Sim who makes it to the top against all odds. That might be fun! ;)

So, I'll wait for more information/reviews to see exactly what this EP has to offer and if I like it, I'll make firm plans then. I do like some of the new clothes, build mode items and the acting career looks interesting. Especially those sets/objects! Swashbuckling! Gah! I hope we can make our own too.

I was really hoping this EP would include a Singer career and bands the most. My Adam Lambert Sim desperately needs both so I can create the band Queen and have him be their frontman. The Sim is basically a nobody in my game right now and that just won't do! I would dearly love to make him the Superstar that he truly is in the real world. <3
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Other, pls comment
    I never play challenges ;)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋