Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First challenge you will do in Get Famous

Challenge Players, what will be your first new challenge or the challenge you most want to try once we get Get Famous?

First challenge you will do in Get Famous 69 votes

Rags to Riches?
55%
EvvieSimmerGoldmoldarkippy300StrangerthanDJQ1308cchant86NivyxloubyloulouSimberella777mollybrooke22gothprincess4everJennygglilpicallodsefmistwolf7NetzspannungKarababy52Internal_ChaosBoothBiscuitAnastaciasgem 38 votes
Rosebud?
4%
Bagoas77policeofficerswifedyl_andwhat 3 votes
Runaway Teen?
17%
LaBlue0314goodcakebaker62stilljustme2bixtersfiercephoenix91KiwicantdiecomicsforlifeEA_David2468WhoDoUAppreciatelar0jaTwilightSimmerajmstilt 12 votes
Other, pls comment
21%
friendlysimmerstaydev12JEREMIAWinifred_WillowLatinaBunnyAquaGamer1212doedearBreazonamikaBusufuthatsnotswegKoteykaparadiseplanetjoyofliving37memequeenpart2 15 votes
Gallery Challenge you would initiate. . .
1%
Tezzie7645 1 vote

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Runaway Teen?
    I think a runaway teen would be fun with what this pack will unlock, but I'm not sure if I will be doing that or not at this point in time. I might only if they incorporate the singing career/skill, I'd love to play a singer/musician, and not inside some rabbit hole, but more like the career, you have a choice to play or send your sim off to work by themselves.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    That sounds fun. I wonder about busking on the boulevard
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    Rags to riches, in a way. I can see myself starting a Sim in the TLC apartment from CL, dirt poor, and working their way through the acting career or something. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
    That does sound fun!
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Other, pls comment
    I have a few children and teens that are budding entertainers and ambitious career minded young adults in my established families in rotation. I think it will be entertaining.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited October 2018
    I have a few children and teens that are budding entertainers and ambitious career minded young adults in my established families in rotation. I think it will be entertaining.

The cat in your profile picture is absolutely beautiful! You should put them on the gallery if they aren't already.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited October 2018
    Other, pls comment
    I'll have my vampire couple move to the new world, try out the acting career and hopefully not reveal themselves too soon :D
    @Winifred_Willow I love it when a new pack rolls out and current households roll right in like it it's the natural next Step. Sounds fun to continue your story with tools to tell the story.
    @Koteyka what could possibly go wrong? Hopefully they snack discretely and all goes welll for your vamps.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Other, pls comment
    Having hip hop and R&B singers.
    @12JEREMIA Sounds like a great idea to add depth and fun!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Other, pls comment
    @12JEREMIA Sounds like a great idea to add depth and fun!
    If they would interact with City Living to add more music with singing
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Other, pls comment
    would simply buy nice furniture for my sims homes not much into the famous or stardom for my sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    Most probably, I'll do the Rags to Riches Challenge because I enjoyed it a lot in TS3 and I've got a feeling it will be much better in TS4. I can't wait to see all the new clothes and furniture as well!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Wow I just learned of the runaway teen challenge, seems pretty cool tbh. Might actually do it this weekend
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    Almost all of sims start out with 0 simoleons, because that is my favourite way to play.
    I have had this sim, Annabelle Lacey, sitting in my library for months now, because I cannot to seem to find the path I want her to take. I feel like this new EP might change that. Hang in there, Annabelle, your time will come! :smile:

TdrYQH1.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Other, pls comment
    I want to do a mix of rags to riches with a twin rivialry in there. I’m gonna make a set of twins, have them move to the new world and have them both embark on the road to stardom to see which one gets super famous first. Aka, their name on the walk of fame (or whatever it’s called in the game).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

@12JEREMIA I would love to see choreographed performances in all the dance styles in your signature as part of singing
    @friendlysimmers New build/buy items and a chance to refresh a room or two in a good existing build is actually one of my favourite parts of a new pack. I love working with new pieces.

@gothprincess4ever a 0$ challenge in a fresh world where you don't know the harvestables and dig spots yet does sound captivating!

@CrystalAbyss1 runaway teen is good one. I have been doing them with @Triplis no school, sleep on ground no phone interactions mods and I like the challenge even better.

@Netzspannung I like the 0$ playstyle too. I've been enjoying starting runaway teens in the dead of winter with the above mods. Your SIM is gorgeous. At first I thought of a crazy talented costumer seamstress but I kind of imagine her as an evolving individual from unassuming to famous. Hopefully the fame won't get to her head. Have fun with her!

@AquaGamer1212 I like your storyline already. There could be a lot going on in that. Whatever comes of your twins I'm sure it will be quite the story.

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Other, pls comment
    I don't find challenges interesting or fun, but I make Sims for them so that anyone else can use them. If anything I'll be doing CAS challenges with the new CAS items! I love to make new sims and dress them up and I primarily live in CAS Mode now.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    Because I want to try out the new career...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    I've never done a Rags to Riches challenge, but this seems the perfect opportunity to do so!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited October 2018
    Other, pls comment
    Still working on a self-imposed six/seven toddler challenge. May add more toddlers to other households, and have the children join drama clubs.

I have a Sim who’s good at cooking and comedy, so I may try to make him into a famous comedian and/or famous chef. (I wonder if you can be famous for two careers?)

I’m thinking of trying some other challenges once I figure out some of the various money-making methods. :smile: Rags to riches sounds like a good challenge for the Get Famous pack.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Rags to Riches?
    Deffinetly doing the rags to riches, star my sim out as a small screen/commercial actor/actress and get them to the top of the career where they will be making all that money
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Runaway Teen?
    I don't normally do strict challenges, but I do enjoy taking a teen and putting him/her in an apartment and starting out that way. I've already got a new save started for raising my teen -- I took my favorite couple from my library, Lenny and Kathe Phillips, and have them started in a small house. Lenny is an athlete, while Kathe is a writer that paints as a hobby and to make extra money (she's got the Painter aspiration to give her more book writing options when after she finishes). They're in a tiny house in Willow Creek -- the kid's room has been taken over by Kathe's art studio/office -- so I'm going to have to expand soon if they can find the money because Kathe's already expecting her first.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)