Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Man, these underrealm people are hot :love: (that includes Dark Brenden!)

Hee hee! They do seem to look good in their shrouds... <3<3<3 Brenden is all kinds of yummy. :yum: His eyes...*swoon*

Glad you like! <3<3<3
    Damaro wrote: »
    I'm calling it, Athena will become the new Under-Realms queen!
    But now i wonder how little Zelda will look like...

Zelda is wearing a shroud. But hers isn’t as thick as Athena’s. And you find out more about it next chapter.

Under Realm queen...now that’s a great idea...maybe... :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Athena is beautiful as a "witch and brindle elf" combined to make a DRAGON!!! :o<3 I wouldn't be surprised to find out there is more in her mix going back to Great Great Grandparents. And who knew gargoyles could be so handsome! <3 I'm excited to see how Zelda is next chapter! :)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Athena is really very special <3 It's good to know that not all are evil in Under Realm and these gargoyles are very handsome ;) I see that Athena and Brenden already have a strong bond and it will become even stronger in the future ;)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Wow! Dragon too? Awesome!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Hee hee! They do seem to look good in their shrouds... <3<3<3 Brenden is all kinds of yummy. :yum: His eyes...*swoon*

Glad you like! <3<3<3

Zelda is wearing a shroud. But hers isn’t as thick as Athena’s. And you find out more about it next chapter.

No....you aren’t thinking big enough @Damaro! Queen of ALL the realms!

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Glad you like! <3<3<3

I agree with this @AudreyFld :smiley: Or a queen who is able to unite them!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Athena is beautiful as a "witch and brindle elf" combined to make a DRAGON!!! :o<3 I wouldn't be surprised to find out there is more in her mix going back to Great Great Grandparents. And who knew gargoyles could be so handsome! <3 I'm excited to see how Zelda is next chapter! :)

We’ll learn more exactly “what” kind of dragonish characteristics Athena has next chapter. And yeah...the lineage for the dragon is uncertain. But it’s there all the same!

Zelda...we won’t find out how she is next chapter but her characteristics will be discussed.
    Athena is really very special <3 It's good to know that not all are evil in Under Realm and these gargoyles are very handsome ;) I see that Athena and Brenden already have a strong bond and it will become even stronger in the future ;)

She is a special girl! And true...not all are evil. Some good, some bad...just depends (although there’s a lot of bad out there...luckily the teens haven’t found the bad ones yet.)

And hopefully Athena and Brenden’s bonds will grow!
    Wow! Dragon too? Awesome!

We’ll learn more on Wednesday about her! :p

Glad you like! <3<3<3

Lol! I like how you think! :p

Sounds

Glad you like! <3<3<3

I agree with this @AudreyFld :smiley: Or a queen who is able to unite them!

Oooohhh...good thinking! B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Also, I already shared this on Facebook BUT worth sharing here...

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR PLAN: Athena decides to carry on the tradition of super mixed blood in her family's lineage. She then proceeds to bang Brenden, Franciso, and Ferbish, and has all their babies :smiley: Let's add some Fae, Gargoyle, and Francisco to the gene pool! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR PLAN: Athena decides to carry on the tradition of super mixed blood in her family's lineage. She then proceeds to bang Brenden, Franciso, and Ferbish, and has all their babies :smiley: Let's add some Fae, Gargoyle, and Francisco to the gene pool! :tongue:

ROFL! Great idea!! Wow! *Runs off to revise plot* :p:DB)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

so add a MORTAL to the gene pool since Franscio is mortal (unless he isn't?) Does this mean that what's her name Athena's sister is also part dragon?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

so add a MORTAL to the gene pool since Franscio is mortal (unless he isn't?) Does this mean that what's her name Athena's sister is also part dragon?

Francisco is mortal. He's a human. ;)

Athena's sister could have dragon characteristics, but as we'll see in the next chapter, it's doubtful since she isn't in a wheelchair. She didn't have to subdue her magical abilities...at least not yet? Hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I’m intrigued about Zelda. I’m wondering if her unique combination of genetics makes her have some abilities that Athena doesn’t (and obviously vice-versa haha we’ve seen that!)

Zelda seems to be more sensitive to sensing the underrealm people than her sister. She mentioned being able to see the “bad people” (who I’m assuming were from the underrealm? But maybe not...) and she also was the one who sensed Gran’s true nature too, while Athena could not. Hmm...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I’m intrigued about Zelda. I’m wondering if her unique combination of genetics makes her have some abilities that Athena doesn’t (and obviously vice-versa haha we’ve seen that!)

Zelda seems to be more sensitive to sensing the underrealm people than her sister. She mentioned being able to see the “bad people” (who I’m assuming were from the underrealm? But maybe not...) and she also was the one who sensed Gran’s true nature too, while Athena could not. Hmm...

You could be right. Zelda obviously possesses some abilities Athena doesn’t have and for sure Athena’s abilities might be totally different. It’s just how the genes rolled. They might look fairly similar with their shrouds off (except if Zelda has no dragon characteristics then she won’t have those golden eyes.) Too bad she’s in the Middle Realm! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's Wednesday!

Let's see what Brenden has up his fairy sleeve.

K99hcWv.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    She might be a reptile but I'm still calling the new Athena a smoldering giant woman. :love: (don't worry, I know Brenden's starting to feel it too)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    She might be a reptile but I'm still calling the new Athena a smoldering giant woman. :love: (don't worry, I know Brenden's starting to feel it too)

ROFL! She is a giant woman! Smoldering or otherwise. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

So I mentioned how small Brenden looked....but is part of that because she’s bigger too?

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

So I mentioned how small Brenden looked....but is part of that because she’s bigger too?

Well that's how I interpreted it. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Brenden is smaller than both Francisco and Holly. Always has been. You're just now noticing because he normally floats in the air when he "walks" so it makes him look taller. Athena is super huge, so it does show how small he is in comparison. (I think it's cute, personally.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Brenden is smaller than both Francisco and Holly. Always has been. You're just now noticing because he normally floats in the air when he "walks" so it makes him look taller. Athena is super huge, so it does show how small he is in comparison. (I think it's cute, personally.)
    I liked it. It made Brenden seem almost sweet although he’s definitely a 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
  • Options

I liked it. It made Brenden seem almost sweet although he’s definitely a plum!

He is a plum at times... :D It's in his nature, poor baby. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Athena is now a tall changeling/drakkan that can breath fire at will! Love it! <3 I too never noticed how small Brenden is. :o He's cute none the less! :)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I think 24th December is Monday... :confused:

I think Athena's sister is like a clairvoyant. It's very interesting... I'll be waiting for 24th December ;)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Athena is now a tall changeling/drakkan that can breath fire at will! Love it! <3 I too never noticed how small Brenden is. :o He's cute none the less! :)

She is!!! Very different from what she thought (things sure change). And yes, Brenden is a smallish fairy (the queen was much larger) but it fits him since he has a big personality. ;)
    I think 24th December is Monday... :confused:

I think Athena's sister is like a clairvoyant. It's very interesting... I'll be waiting for 24th December ;)

Sorry to confuse...I'll change it on my page! And I think you're right...she's clairvoyant for sure. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Who would be more likely to get their own spin-off, Zelda or Holly?

...Or the hot gargoyles? B)
    uduVcAP.png