Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Famous Builds Challenge*** (Recurring Monthly!)

Sbodine89Sbodine89 Posts: 144 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have a new Idea for a monthly challenge.:smiley: The concept goes like this:

Every month will have a different theme, ie; holidays, movie genres, etc.
The challenger will find a building that fits the theme for the month and recreate it in Sims form! There are no lot size or budget restrictions for these challenges, only the monthly time slot restriction. If you enter please add the hashtag #FamousBuildsChallenge01
There will be a First, Second, and Third place. Winners will be judged on the outside appearance and landscaping of the build only. The inside of the building can either be decorated or not, but must have the bare minimum "skeleton" for the build. ie; toilet, sinks, etc. The builds that closest resemble the buildings that they are recreating will win.
**Bonus**
If you do decide to decorate the inside or your build, and you manage to playtest your build, I will award a Maxis favorite nomination by me for these entries. (Decorating the inside does not influence the choice of the First, Second and Third place awards, it only gets you a maxis favorite nomination from me.)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*NOTE*
I don't really know what to award the winners for this challenge, other than the mention at the end. Any suggestions would be welcomed and considered, Thanks!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, I know it's a little early but I wanted to post it right away, The first challenge is going to be for October, and the theme is going to be....

Famous Haunted Houses!

So, what you would do is look up on google for a haunted house with a famous story, find some good pictures, and if your lucky, maybe even a floor plan! You can even google the houses' address and find it on google maps! Use these references to recreate your building, trying to make it as close as you can, within The Sims limitations of course. If you can't find any inside pictures of your house just use your imagination! I have had fun doing these kinds of challenges by myself and I hope some people will join in! Have fun all and Happy Simming!

(Please copy and paste entry form into your entry post)

ENTRY FORM
CHALLENGE #1: Famous Haunted Houses
HASHTAG FOR THIS CHALLENGE: #FamousBuildsChallenge01
NAME OF FAMOUS BUILDING:
FORUM ID:
ORIGIN ID:
GALLERY LINK:
ENTRY DETAILS: (Be sure to tell us all about your entry and specifically which famous building you chose to recreate)
CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: (Please give links to any CC, mods, and/or recolours you used in your entry)
WAS MOO USED?: YES/NO
SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Please post one picture of the front of your build and one of your reference pictures, then post the rest of your build pictures in a spoiler, Thanks! <3<3 )
Post edited by Sbodine89 on

Comments